Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

Really don’t like that

But then I’m not buying anymore Zetas so it don’t matter. Plus I’m not double dipping on the DCEU anymore. Just not worth it for mostly sh*t films

(Heard this is decent though)

Woooo bring on the next Zeta set... but I don't wanna hand over anymore money for a while yet.

Is MoS ever going to show progress? :LOL:

you are so impatient ...it takes more than 2 months to create the beauty shots.
when my boss gives me a single task I always response: no, problem ...this will be finished in 3 months.
:D
:LOL:

I know, right.

At the very least I can hope for something from MoS in 2019 or 2020 surely? I know that's pushing it and should give them more time but, y'know.

Here we go

1558048481278.gif

Shazam! Absolutely loved watching this at the cinemas, what a blast :joy: Another great DC film and the second from the Conjuring boys bringing their own tone and talent to the DCEU, really loving this direction DC and WB are taking. Next up Joker :cigar::notworthy: So happy Zeta are using the “Bubblegum” art for the steelbook, not sold on the rear artwork but should look very nice in high gloss though.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Shazam! Absolutely loved watching this at the cinemas, what a blast :joy: Another great DC film and the second from the Conjuring boys bringing their own tone and talent to the DCEU, really loving this direction DC and WB are taking. Next up Joker :cigar::notworthy:

I liked the Shazam movie, I think it was quite decent. But I can't agree with you. Saying "the direction DC and WB are taking", what direction exactly? Funny movies with weird jokes? This is working for Shazam, because that's the whole point: a teenager inside a Superman like body. And even then, some jokes are just stupid and not funny, like the part in the final act, with bad the guy flying and speaking too far away from Shazam who can't hear him. That's like telling to the viewer "see we are a superhero movie but we joke about superhero movies because they are stupid". This tone would not work with Batman, Superman, or even the Flash. We kinda saw it in Justice League. Yes the Flash can be a funny guy, but it really depends on the situation. For example, the next movie Flashpoint, WB hired the Spiderman Homecoming writers to have something funny, and Ezra Miller is more than likely going to be fired because he said he wanted a darker Flashpoint closer to the comics. The comics is about Barry Allen going back in time, messing with the whole universe ending up creating a World War. Why would you want this kind of situation to be funny, I really don't understand Warner. They just want to follow the Disney/Marvel formula, but it can't really work with DC heroes. I mean even in animated movies, or the 90s Justice League animated series, the heroes never or rarely joke when the situation is serious.

and it's the same thing for Marvel, some jokes are just too much. With Shazam, the funny part comes from the difference between his age/mentality and his body/duty. They should show us with situations, not try to tell us what is funny :p

Saying "the direction DC and WB are taking", what direction exactly?

WB is planning to “de-emphasise” the DCEU across their films and make it more about Director Driven DC character/s Films and their Universes (for eg. The Bat Family / “Gothamverse”) that technically live within the same DCEU. So each film will have its own tone one that best suits the character/s where the Director can then bring their own talents and style to the film aswell. Take for example Sandberg he was able to bring his Horror Talents to Shazam! and blend it in with the character tone of Shazam! Patty Jenkins had a good percentage of creative freedom with Wonder Woman and Wan brought his talents to Aquaman while staying mostly comic accurate. Which is great to see as Warner are learning from their mistakes and giving more faith and trust in their directors.

Where with the new Joker film it’s non canon and part of the tentative label DC Dark or DC Black (last I heard). The reason behind this is so DC can start up a somewhat sub franchise / alternative universe so directors can make films with more artistic freedom that aren’t connected with continuity or beholden to Films in the DCEU. This direction leads into what theve done already with their comic books with the label ‘Elseworlds’ where the stories aren’t bound to the main universe and can be seperate canon.

As with Ezra’s Flash

‘The Flash’: Ezra Miller Is Rewriting a Darker Script to Try and Keep the Role

http://collider.com/the-flash-movie-update-ezra-miller-rewriting-script/

“That’s right. Per THR, Miller has teamed up with acclaimed comics author Grant Morrison to write a new draft of The Flash screenplay to show what his take would be like, and Warner Bros. agreed to the move by hiring the duo to pen the script. However, THR notes that there could be a lot riding on this screenplay. Miller’s holding deal to play The Flash expires in May, and if he and Morrison pour their hearts into this script only for Warner Bros., Daley, and Goldstein to still disagree on the direction, it’s possible Miller could be out as the character.”

Status
Not open for further replies.