Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

1573468866193.jpeg

It makes me wonder if this is an actual real (sample?) steelbook or just a photoshop mock up as I can’t seem to see that Zeta Gloss shining through in the photo. I’ve seen some concept steelbooks in the past and just wonder if this is the same case here. I find it hard to believe Zeta have been sitting on a +2K MoQ Print Run of these steelbooks since May without approval artwork for the slips. Also worth noting as of September 17th HDZ have plans to start em/de bossing their WEA steelbooks with the first one being Shazam! so this also makes me question the steelbook above has had its full print run completed as there appears to be no signs of ‘bossin (maybe debossed title hard to tell from straight on angle). Unless something has changed recently I’m pretty confident this is a still a go for Zeta and also it’s placed number 4th in their coming soon tab on their web store.

Last edited:
View attachment 454620

It makes me wonder if this is an actual real (sample?) steelbook or just a photoshop mock up as I can’t seem to see that Zeta Gloss shining through in the photo. I’ve seen some concept steelbooks in the past and just wonder if this is the same case here. I find it hard to believe Zeta have been sitting on a +2K MoQ Print Run of these steelbooks since May without approval artwork for the slips. Also worth noting as of September 17th HDZ have plans to start em/de bossing their WEA steelbooks with the first one being Shazam! so this also makes me question the steelbook above as there appears to be no signs of ‘bossin (maybe debossed title hard to tell from straight on angle). Unless something has changed recently I’m pretty confident this is a still a go for Zeta and also it’s placed number 4th in their coming soon tab on their web store.

Yeah pretty sure that's just a render rather than a photo of the real thing (with the added inclusion of my awful photoshopped HDN badge covering up what was there previously :p)

Reactions: willbar84
It makes me wonder if this is an actual real (sample?) steelbook or just a photoshop mock up as I can’t seem to see that Zeta Gloss shining through in the photo.
Definitely photoshop. Also, 99% chance of this being gloss and no 'bossing whenever it gets released

Reactions: willbar84
Definitely photoshop. Also, 99% chance of this being gloss and no 'bossing whenever it gets released

Thanks for confirming mate :thumbs: had my suspicions but never looked at it really close till recently. Oh btw

:whistle:

“Starting from Shazam, HDzeta will aim to include embossing/debossing on their steelbooks.
Also, their future DC series WEA Steel will only reflect 4K logo on the spines.”

Reactions: davhyl and DMD4k
Thanks for confirming mate :thumbs: had my suspicions but never looked at it really close till recently. Oh btw

“Starting from Shazam, HDzeta will aim to include embossing/debossing on their steelbooks.
Also, their future DC series WEA Steel will only reflect 4K logo on the spines.”

I really haven't been keeping tabs on this as I'd always go Manta over HDZ if I had the choice, so sorry for missing that. Thanks for making me feel like an idiot!

(joking of course!)

I really haven't been keeping tabs on this as I'd always go Manta over HDZ if I had the choice, so sorry for missing that. Thanks for making me feel like an idiot!

(joking of course!)

It’s all good man, sometimes it feels like Premium Retailers like to not give us all the info so we’ve gotta try our best and connect the dots :wacky:

Reactions: davhyl
I know there's hype today for the Hdzeta Joker release but that's a long way off - this is the release i'm interested in.

Surprised there hasn't been more info on this one tbh. It's been out quite a while on home video

I know there's hype today for the Hdzeta Joker release but that's a long way off - this is the release i'm interested in.

Surprised there hasn't been more info on this one tbh. It's been out quite a while on home video
Read the previous page of this thread regarding this release........

wish zeta put some sort of update out whether this is happening or not?

with manta cancelling gotta wonder if zeta are in the same boat and saying nothing, at least with manta they let you know.

@Wreck have you heard whats going on with this release at all or know who to ask if heard nothing please?

basil :thumbs:

wish zeta put some sort of update out whether this is happening or not?

with manta cancelling gotta wonder if zeta are in the same boat and saying nothing, at least with manta they let you know.

@Wreck have you heard whats going on with this release at all or know who to ask if heard nothing please?

basil :thumbs:
We never said this release will cancel,WEA steelbook was approved by studio at June 2019,and steelbook will delivery at next week,we just wait the copyright license from China Gov,too many titles was delay in this year,like the BumbleBee,The Mule etc......

Hi, does anyone know where the comic version of Shazam! can be purchased? looking for a while and only 1 place had it but they don't deliver to the UK and now outta stock
Pretty sure that the comic version you are referring to is a slip for the steelbook and not the actual steel.

Sorry, I wasn’t actually talking about the comic book but as per the pic the comic style cover. But guess stifflersdad answer that
Yea he's right. The comic cover was a flash in the pan and not easy to obtain unfortunately.

(or fortunately for those who like things to be rare)

Status
Not open for further replies.