Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

:LOL:

I won't be getting it.

I'm giving up on buying major DCEU sets now as I think the DCEU universe is becoming very mediocre (if it wasn't already to many)

So still buying DCEU but selling off my current Zeta & Manta sets and just purchasing ones here and there that will save me money... money I can add to getting more MCU :LOL:
I'd buy your sealed BvS and Wonder Woman one click for a humam price.

They all seem rather boring to me.

I know the films about Shazam, but I feel they just overused his smug face on every surface.

Was hoping for the inclusion of a few more characters on the artworks. The 4k version is the only one to show his younger self but no 3D included there......

About bloody time I’ve been saying this all day all week long

1585822179206.gif

:LOL: thanks for the tag @TheCollector86 :thumbs: Geez no wonder there hasn’t been a premium of this till now as it seems very limited artwork available from New Line / WB. In saying that still another amazing cohesive package from the Zeta Boys and another excellent addition to their Flagship DC Line

The question still remains is that a debossed title on the WEA steelbook as apparently this is the edition that their going to start aiming for ‘bossin. Either way bring on that thick mirror gloss that Zeta love to deliver with :drool:

Reactions: milky and DMD4k
We'll see, I'm guessing flat gloss and maybe they'll start with their next Gold.
Do they even remember they said that? :LOL:

Yeah I think your right and no wishful thinking will change that but it would be a very nice welcomed surprised if they actually did remember saying that :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Overall OC is my favourite out of all the artworks followed by @milky fine pick of the DL :thumbs: then SL and you betcha that FS is going to shine like Holi :D to try and take on Manta’s MoS FS haha good luck as that’s a stunner of an edition. So one OC for me to Aus to make it #11 in my DC HDZ OC Collection :drool:

Reactions: milky and DMD4k
I wonder if the full slip will have the holofoil effect!

Jesus what’s going on today?. These look bad too.

Not as bad as mantas joker though

I'll be getting the DL edition for sure, looks nice overall! I was expecting that front art of the DL to be a lenti as it looked very cool from what I've seen from the digibook edition.

Btw I'm still a bit confused as to how Manta Lab were unable to release Shazam! whereas HDZeta were, did I miss something?

Reactions: milky and willbar84
Btw I'm still a bit confused as to how Manta Lab were unable to release Shazam! whereas HDZeta were, did I miss something?

My best guess is because Shazam is produced by New Line and distributed by WB. New Line has the rights to Shazam and was planning to release a Shazam movie back in the early 2000s but they later shut down in late 2008 / 2009 then was later picked up by WB and now is a subsidiary of Warner Media. Then there’s also this to factor in as well so it seems like Shazam has been consolidated into the Vertigo line.

“Warner Bros-owned DC Comics imprint Vertigo movie titles are going to come under the auspices of New Line Cinema, I’m told. Warner Bros has its hands full with Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and all of the other tentpole pictures they are planning from DC titles, and so it would make sense for the Vertigo titles to be steered under Toby Emmerich and Richard Brener. The Vertigo titles are considered subversive compared to the WB-steered DC Comics titles with those venerable superheroes.”

Status
Not open for further replies.