Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

It will guarantee sell out. I just wonder if it'll be easier to obtain a copy direct from the site.
Too many on-line scammers on lockdown climbing the walls with boredom with nothing to do but scam. I am staying away from the HDzeta site.
FireFox always warns me that the HDzeta site is not secure when I try to make a purchase directly.

Reactions: luke98
This question was posted several times but no answer was obtained. Probably, there will not get a GB for this release.
I do love the shopping experience of using the website in these times where no GB exists here - it's just so fast and painless ;)

I expect a GB will be hosted closer to time, it's a Gold release after all.

I do love the shopping experience of using the website in these times where no GB exists here - it's just so fast and painless ;)

I expect a GB will be hosted closer to time, it's a Gold release after all.

So Why do you have no reply to the question posted so many times ?

So Why do you have no reply to the question posted so many times ?
Because HDZeta are really hit and miss in being organised about publicizing GB dates and carrying them out with help from HDN staff members. It's all really done at the last minute, which is a real shame. As there is no official release date, all anyone can do is watch the forums and hope there is some information about a GB :thumbs:

@wxlinkswd Any information on when Shazam will be released?

Because HDZeta are really hit and miss in being organised about publicizing GB dates and carrying them out with help from HDN staff members. It's all really done at the last minute, which is a real shame. As there is no official release date, all anyone can do is watch the forums and hope there is some information about a GB :thumbs:

@wxlinkswd Any information on when Shazam will be released?
It will be released in late May.

Status
Not open for further replies.