Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: TBA

Last edited:
Sorry, I accidently put a spoiler instead of quote tag in my reply. It's fixed now. And no, it's not canceled at all. ;)
Thanks! It wasn't there earlier. Good to know it's still happening. Shazam delay is unfortunate though but gives them the room to delay Se7en now.

Just tell me they aren't dropping it because of differences with the studio.
The big question is...
Which transfer of Se7en will it be?
A3B9F52E-765C-4269-9D85-BDAB8B0D7429.jpeg

http://notonbluray.com/blog/the-case-of-se7en/

It hasn't been a month since the pre-order for Seven, plus it was going to be delayed anyway so I wouldn't expect it just yet.
They might surprise us with US first.

Reactions: Flloydo
Any news for the launch of the pre-order ? Seems Manta taking their time with this one..

5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.

My guess is that this’ll probably release after Us when that releases October maybe. I’m gonna guess possibly a November or December release for Shazam!

It hasn't been a month since the pre-order for Seven, plus it was going to be delayed anyway so I wouldn't expect it just yet.
They might surprise us with US first.

I have a feeling US will be next too.

I believe Manta has a few titles to catch up with

They do but that’s not their fault. The fox issue has really shafted them. If the partner that fox transfer to in their territory don’t work somthing out with them then there will be no more fox titles unfortunately

Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.

My guess is that this’ll probably release after Us when that releases October maybe. I’m gonna guess possibly a November or December release for Shazam!
Man, what a drag.. in the other hand, my wallet will be thankful to catch his breath for the time been with all these releases :D

I originally shelved this one because I think someone else beat me to using this art, but I finally decided to revisit it and added some little tweaks here and there.

Two versions - light-ish and dark...

#163 Shazam (V1) (SC).png
#163 Shazam (V2) (SC).png

Status
Not open for further replies.