Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: TBA

Last edited:
I originally shelved this one because I think someone else beat me to using this art, but I finally decided to revisit it and added some little tweaks here and there.

Two versions - light-ish and dark...

View attachment 450779View attachment 450780

:notworthy::cigar: Fantastic work yet again this looks freakin amazing and have to agree with @DMD4k the darker one looks best as it has better contrast which highlights key elements of the artwork in particular Billy transforming into Shazam!

Reactions: Noodles
:notworthy::cigar: Fantastic work yet again this looks freakin amazing and have to agree with @DMD4k the darker one looks best as it has better contrast which highlights key elements of the artwork in particular Billy transforming into Shazam!
Thanks bud! Appreciate the feedback. :thumbs:

Reactions: willbar84
This would be nice.

Shazam 2.png

I originally shelved this one because I think someone else beat me to using this art, but I finally decided to revisit it and added some little tweaks here and there.

oooo that dark ones nice
would prefer the rear as the font personally but looks great as is too

that bubblegum artwork always bugged me and looked crap IMO

• Thanks
Well i made this (below) one way before @Noodles did, but white mockup is just another version. Bubblegum one doesn't look crap for me. 100 people, 100 opinions. ;)

View attachment 451313
I reckon I was actually working on mine the same time you originally posted yours a while back, but I'm a slow worker and so you beat me to the punch lol. Plus I did a lot of tidying up with this particular artwork... yours still has the weird black smudge around the lighting on the rear, and also the black line/fade through the bottom of the bolt on the front, which both took me a little while to Photoshop out. Your second concept would work better as a slip IMO. :thumbs:

I reckon I was actually working on mine the same time you originally posted yours a while back, but I'm a slow worker and so you beat me to the punch lol. Plus I did a lot of tidying up with this particular artwork... yours still has the weird black smudge around the lighting on the rear, and also the black line/fade through the bottom of the bolt on the front, which both took me a little while to Photoshop out. Your second concept would work better as a slip IMO. :thumbs:

I have no doubts that your concepts need more time to make. Plus i’m not the best photoshopper. I always admired your mockups, they’re really good. And i’m not trying to beat you here or compete with you. I bet i can, try harder, download adobe, and give myself a month or two to learn everything. But i don’t really need it lol. And if you noticed i stopped making these concepts. So keep being the best at what you’re doing. Looking forward to seeing more of your concepts.

Lighter one for me! Feel it makes it all not look too "samey" cant wait to see more on this release!! I personally loved this movie! Was so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.