Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Shazam!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David F. Sandberg

Cast: Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, Mark Strong, Djimon Hounsou, Jack Dylan Grazer, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Ian Chen, Jovan Armand, Cooper Andrews, Marta Milans, Adam Brody, Michelle Borth, Meagan Good, Ross Butler, D.J. Cotrona, Ava Preston, David J. MacNeil, Carson MacCormac, Caroline Palmer, Lotta Losten, Andi Osho, Ethan Pugiotto, David Kohlsmith, Natalia Safran, Lou Lou Safran, Manuel Rodriguez-Saenz, Ali Badshah, Simon Northwood, Lovina Yavari, Jim Pagiamtzis, Emily Nixon, Raul Torres, Jhaleil Swaby, Jackson Reid, Bryce Arden Poe, Tosh Robertson, Pearl Ho, Cassandra Ebner, Angelica Lisk-Hann, Jesse Bond

Release: 2019-04-05

Plot: We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson's case, by shouting out one word--SHAZAM!--this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult superhero Shazam, courtesy of an ancient wizard.Still a kid at heart--inside a ripped, godlike body--Shazam revels in this adult version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child. But he'll need to master these powers quickly in order to fight the deadly forces of evil controlled by Doctor Thaddeus Sivana.

Reactions: IRON MAN and Poitvd
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Shazam! (2019)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: David F. Sandberg

Cast: Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Michelle Borth and more...

Plot: Young Billy Batson finds himself gifted with the power of the wizard Shazam to fight against the forces of evil. With the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles and speed of Mercury, he is the holder of the power of S.H.A.Z.A.M; he is Captain Marvel.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
17QPpyeIU8SWfRMAibyVNStx5V0.jpg

Well, i guess since Green lantern wasn't in the DCEU they can use that angle. But Using the same actor may confuse some i guess.

To be fair... He did look like this:
sinestro-GL.jpg

I'm sure he will look a little more human in this film. haha

its probably just me, but this sounds like a worse idea than making a movie based on the Ant-Man character did, initially

lets hope this could be another pleasant surprise.

its probably just me, but this sounds like a worse idea than making a movie based on the Ant-Man character did, initially

lets hope this could be another pleasant surprise.

If you have ever watched the show CHUCK. You'll put any worries aside about Zachary Levi.
The concept of "Big" but with a superhero sounds like a lot of fun and that is exactly what DC needs right now. Fingers crossed the film turns out.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database