ShellShock 2 : Blood Trail

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm sure many of you heard of this game , and probably said ... bah, its gonna suck. Well in a sense it does suck, but the gameplay doesnt.

I thought all games in 2009 had to have trophies? This game like just came out a month or so agao and it has NO trophies and no Multiplayer ...

Thats what sucks ... the gameplay and somewhat spookyness isnt so bad either tho, but it does feel like an HD version of a PS2 game.

Anyways, figured I'd throw that out there so no one thinks they can get trophies off this ... I gamefly'd it. Now I just want Legends of Wrestling to show up so I can play that some and finally cancel gamefly. :p

I'm sure many of you heard of this game , and probably said ... bah, its gonna suck. Well in a sense it does suck, but the gameplay doesnt.

I thought all games in 2009 had to have trophies? This game like just came out a month or so agao and it has NO trophies and no Multiplayer ...

Thats what sucks ... the gameplay and somewhat spookyness isnt so bad either tho, but it does feel like an HD version of a PS2 game.

Anyways, figured I'd throw that out there so no one thinks they can get trophies off this ... I gamefly'd it. Now I just want Legends of Wrestling to show up so I can play that some and finally cancel gamefly. :p

Doesn't have trophies because development was finished before Jan 2009, and therefore didn't need it. They held on to it so they could ship it early in 2009.