Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release Date:November 4, 2014
Price:$138.25
Link:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NB9Y0US/?tag=hidefnin-20

All New Bonus Materials Include:

•Never-before-seen Outtakes from Seasons Two and Three
•All New Commentary and an exclusive deleted scene from Season Three
•BBC Archive Interviews with Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Steven Moffat (Doctor Who, Coupling) and Sue Vertue (Coupling, The Vicar of Dibley) from the time of the initial Season One premiere (new to disc)
•“Unlocking Sherlock”: a 60-minute behind- the-scenes program for Season Three (new to disc)
•“Sherlock Uncovered”: three 25-minute behind-the-scenes featurettes, one for each episode of Season Three (new to disc)

Exclusive Collectibles Include:

•Limited edition collectible busts of Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) and John Watson (Martin Freeman)
•Two limited edition collectible Art Cards

912SFTTZ82L__AA1500_.jpg
911gDSChxDL__AA1500_.jpg

This was overpriced to begin with and didn't sell and with the steelbook becoming £9.99 and people buying them even double dipping they had to reduce this dramatically

Sherlock The Complete Series 1-3 Ltd Ed Gift Set (UK Exclusive) £24.99 @ BBCShop using one of the codes below

UK & ROW now £24.99 save £100 – use code SHER1
EU now €32.99 save €131 – use code SHER1EU

Offer ends 10:00GMT on Friday 19 February.
Thanks for the code:notworthy::thumbs:

The uk code is still working at 12.15 for the uk.. just made an order:D

Reactions: Scary Hair
The status of my order is Released for Delivery
I Ordered the sherlock gift set and a separate order for a sherlock book

Both orders my debit card has been charged already and both have status since Thur 18th Feb status Released for Delivery

I never had this status Released for Delivery before with the BBC shop it was always status processing then later show status shipped

All my previous orders shipped the same day that I ordered but these 2 orders after 5 days is stuck at status Released for Delivery

Has anyone who ordered in the past 5 days with the BBC Shop had any of their orders shipped yet

The status of my order is Released for Delivery
I Ordered the sherlock gift set and a separate order for a sherlock book

Both orders my debit card has been charged already and both have status since Thur 18th Feb status Released for Delivery

I never had this status Released for Delivery before with the BBC shop it was always status processing then later show status shipped

All my previous orders shipped the same day that I ordered but these 2 orders after 5 days is stuck at status Released for Delivery

Has anyone who ordered in the past 5 days with the BBC Shop had any of their orders shipped yet

The reason is probably that the BBC Shop is bogged down fulfilling a ton of orders for a major misprice on some hoodies that were mistakenly put into their 2 for £5 sale recently.

There's a well known bargain forum and the misprice appeared on it so they got seriously hit with orders for the hoodies and other things

My order also despatched

I'm still though waiting on 2 different orders a sherlock book and sherlock expresso set to be shipped

Looking forward to getting this I wanted it when it first was released but the price was to high

I wanted this just for the Sherlock and Watson busts and price of €38 was easy decision to order

I must be a mega fan of Sherlock
I now will have the 3 seasons
4 times on Blu-Ray

I also have other sherlock items in my collection

My £24.99 copy arrived this morning. Absolute bargain. I already had the four steelbooks which I picked up for £9.99 apiece. I've a feeling I'm going to swap the season 3 S.E. discs into the steelbook (season 3 steelbook has the normal discs ie no commentaries). I'll keep the bonus discs, the busts and the postcards and give the rest away.

Last edited: