Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Sherlock pop vinyl series
Release Date: Oct 2015
Entertainment Earth
Amazon

Finally, so exciting

"...We're VERY excited to introduce London’s greatest detective Sherlock Holmes alongside Brother Mycroft, side-kick John Watson, Femme Fatale Irene Adler and everyone’s favourite charming sociopath Jim Moriarty.

Stylish, cute and certain to be a best-selling line, the game is on..."

FU6050Hlg.jpgFU6052Hlg.jpgFU6051Hlg.jpg FU6053Hlg.jpg FU6054Hlg.jpg FU6056Hlg.jpg

Reactions: vurt
I don't know why they couldn't make the sherlocks a bit more different and I don't think the Moriaty looks anything like him :/

I like that they have done Sherlock pops but i am slightly disappointed by some of them, Andrew Scott who plays Moriarity has such an expressive face and they haven't really captured it at all and to be honest Mycroft and Morarity could be the same person wearing different clothes, the faces are so blank :sour:

Glam of Sherlock with deerstalker

image.jpg

I hope it looks better in hand was so looking forward to this one but kinda looks like a baseball cap?

The Moriarty with crown is now showing as simply a pre-release to hot topic which means it's probably going to be available elsewhere

I only have one Sherlock Pop, but thankfully it is the one I hoped for most when I first heard there was a Sherlock series. Sherlock with Deerstalker hat!