Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £19.99

814mpDYVAML._SL1500_.jpg
81-LxjJBh4L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN

It's not going to bloody match is it

Weren't the others HMV exclusives

I think we should message them now, since Amazon are not as bad as Zavvi and tell them to make sure the final artwork matches

Ha, the spine says DVD Video at the top!

Preordered, but I seriously hope it matches the other 4! The season isn't set to air till next year (I'd say January 1st maybe, they've a track record for that), crazy that its up for preorder already.

images

. . . or rather one does . . . in the hope that:-
a) Artwork will be similar to Seasons 1 - 3.
b) HMV will get their hands on it and offer it eventually in a "2 for GBP 15" promotion like the others.

Reactions: Flash
I like the way amazon price it at 1p under the free delivery band so you have to pay shipping:naughty:

Hopefully the artwork changes, even if it doesn't match the others I'd like it to be more interesting to what they're showing us in their possible temp art work.:happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I have all of the steelbooks, but I'm not bothered it won't match. That is a stunning steelbook. Fingers crossed for the finish

Looks like artwork by Alice X. Zhang, who did the Peter Capaldi Doctor Who steelbook a little while ago. She's done other art for Sherlock, but I can't find confirmation that this is also by her.

Reactions: Flloydo