Marco86

[SHIPPING INVOICE] Marco's SHIPPING GROUP BUY (shipping cost only)

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
Marco86 submitted a new resource:

[SHIPPING INVOICE] Ready Player One VHS Style Special Packaging Blu-ray - VHS Style Special Packaging

Welcome to the 2nd invoice of my Ready Player One VHS Style Special Packaging Blu-ray group buy.

With this 2nd invoice you can complete your purchase.

This 2nd invoice covers:
- Tracked shipping
- Shipping material
- PayPal fees
- handling fees

Link to the original GB is here:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...cial-packaging-blu-ray-ger-worldwide.580/edit

Read more about this resource...

I think this just went out as a general notification if you're "watching" the GB/resource section. I too was confused when I received an email stating "SHIPPING INVOICE..." :confused: But it's just an available resource for if you join Marco's RPO GB.

Unless I'm mistaken and there was an error lol :p But this is my way of thinking. Maybe @apsmith21 could confirm? :)

Reactions: PKAVFC
I think this just went out as a general notification if you're "watching" the GB/resource section. I too was confused when I received an email stating "SHIPPING INVOICE..." :confused: But it's just an available resource for if you join Marco's RPO GB.

Unless I'm mistaken and there was an error lol :p But this is my way of thinking. Maybe @apsmith21 could confirm? :)

You are absolutely correct.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89