Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase links: 88 Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited Edition - Rigid Slipcase - 80 Page Book - Double Sided Poster - 6 x Art Cards

915ysz4QVBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81fNs5cubiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k and Noodles
SC2 is the one I remember most from my childhood, so 100% in for this! Would be cool to see them do a similar edition for the first film, although I realise they don't hold the rights.

88 Films webstore with pre orders these go live on release date or a few days before
They sometimes only have a limited quantity of stock for their webstore with limited edition releases so don't depend on getting from them direct if you planning on ordering from them after release date

88 films provide most of the stock for pre orders instead to Amazon/Zavvi/HMV

SC2 is the one I remember most from my childhood, so 100% in for this! Would be cool to see them do a similar edition for the first film, although I realise they don't hold the rights.
Same here mate, the second sticks in my head a lot more than the first :thumbs:

Would have also loved to see the pair of them in the same style packaging but I suppose ill have to do with the standard second sight black case for the first.

Really looking forward to this release:D

Reactions: Noodles
Just had an email from Amazon saying that this will be delayed until may 1st :wow:

• Informative
That's a bit of a delay... wonder what the hold up is.
Can't seem to find it anywhere else either, no mention of the delay on their site :wow:
Wonder if it's just an issue with Amazon as I've had this before with them, saying that there was a delay on something but everywhere else was fine and it still came out on time, it was a recent Arrow release but I can't remember which one :LOL:

Just had an email from Amazon saying that this will be delayed until may 1st :wow:
Release date was changed by 88 films to April 26th 2021 for now

Amazon email of May 1st is your estimated delivery date that will change once your order is dispatched
Amazon website lists April 26th as the release date as does Zavvi

Release date may change again to eariler or later release date

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
LIMITED EDITION FEATURES

• Limited Edition Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Turksworks
  • Limited Edition 80 Page Perfect Bound Book with notes by James Oliver and extensive Behind the Scenes and Promotional Imagery
  • Limited Edition Fold-out poster
  • Limited Edition Collectible Postcard set
DISC FEATURES
  • High Definition Blu-ray ™ (1080p) Presentation in 1.85:1 Aspect Ratio
  • Original DTS-HD MA 2.0 Soundtrack
  • Optional English SDH Subtitles
  • New Feature Length Audio Commentary with director Kenneth Johnson.
  • "Here's Johnny!: Making Short Circuit 2" - A new interview with director Kenneth Johnson.
  • "Nuts & Bolts: Writing Short Circuit 2" - A new interview with screenwriters Brent Maddock and S.S. Wilson.
  • Storyboard Sequences with Director Commentary
  • Never Before Seen Rehearsal Videos
  • Extensive Behind The Scenes Photo Gallery
  • Gag Reel
  • Actor Profile: Fisher Stevens
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Reversible Sleeve featuring brand new artwork and classic original poster art

Note 88 Films website has listing but price is £888.88
Price will change a few days before release date so ignore the price at the moment
I would not try to do a pre order on 88 films website until price changes to correct retail price as you might risk payment be taken upfront at the high price

Usaully 88 films website listing don't go live to order until 1-2 days before release date or in most cases after release date so been live at the moment is a error
88 films let other retailers do the pre orders before they sell new releases unless it's a 88 films webstore exclusive

88 Films Website

£888.88 is just to indicate that’s it’s NOT orderable yet​

If you purchase at that price NO refunds are available and it will NOT be shipped any earlier, though we WILL buy you a drink. :LOL: :giggle:

Last edited:
Release date was changed by 88 films to April 26th 2021 for now

Amazon email of May 1st is your estimated delivery date that will change once your order is dispatched
Amazon website lists April 26th as the release date as does Zavvi

Release date may change again to eariler or later release date
Cheers Paul :thumbs:

Amazon price has dropped to £18.99

EU members as price is under €22 no vat required to be paid
UK Vat is removed at checkout price is £15.82 if your delivery address is in EU

Amazon price is now £18.98 :LOL:
Price has dropped in past hour to 19.05 then dropped to 18.99 and then 18.98

What price will it be in by end of the day :rofl:

• Haha
£18.04. I think AI runs a lot of website stuff now and its probably on an algorithm or some such thing. That's been really quick from release date and now £7 off the price. The only real thing you get with pre-orders is peace of mind and guarantee to get one as long as postage and packaging remains intact throughout its journey to your home.

Bought this yesterday with amazon. Arrived today. Love this film, nice little set.

Character arch's are really well done. Its criminally underrated.