Show Off Your Autographed Editions!

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Hi everyone!

I thought it would be awesome for everyone to show off what editions theyve had signed! Also show off any photos, books or merchandise you have!

I just have one edition for now because whenever I go to a convention I usually get photos signed because I have an album I put them in. Which im so proud of. :D I'll post up pics of those later too!

This is my signed copy Wolf Creek by the legendary John Jarrett. What an awesome guy he is! It says " To Eloise, Love Your Guts, John Jarrett" :LOL: A bit hard to read I know. :)

1486089627415-661122797.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few bits and bobs, not many signed dvd's and blu's though, mostly signed posters action figures etc but the few I have are ok..

American Mary signed by directors Jen & Sylvia Soska
The Wicker Man signed by director Robin Hardy
Predator signed by Carl Weathers
Dredd signed by Dredd co creators John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra
Hardware signed by director Richard Stanley
Dawn of the dead signed by director George A Romero

View attachment 300331 View attachment 300332 View attachment 300333 View attachment 300334 View attachment 300335 View attachment 300336
Very cool, thanks for sharing! You can post pics of anything else u have signed too like posters etc if u like. :)

Just got back from Oz Comic Con. Had the best time ever! I met Clive Standen, Jason Momoa and Melissa Joan Hart. Have a few autographed pics and two other items signed.

View attachment 304083
View attachment 304084
View attachment 304085
View attachment 304086
View attachment 304087
Was there someone from game of thrones at the comic con? Did you get your blu ray edition signed?
I was going to go but never bothered had i known someone was from game of thrones was there may have got it signed also.
Maybe one dayci will go to these events whats the next one in australia perth? Did you not mention another before?

Was there someone from game of thrones at the comic con? Did you get your blu ray edition signed?
I was going to go but never bothered had i known someone was from game of thrones was there may have got it signed also.
Maybe one dayci will go to these events whats the next one in australia perth? Did you not mention another before?
Yes Jason Momoa, he played Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. Not sure when Perths is, this one was in Adelaide.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Awesome editions made so much more awesome. Especially that Phase One set. Extra credit for carting those around Supanova with you. Those suckers ain't light to carry.
Thanks :D Luckily I didnt have to carry them the entire day because I went out to the car and grabbed them when it was time to line up :)

I have a question about the autographs in your countries.
In Germany you would pay easily min 40-50 EUR per signing on Cons.
Is that normal in US and other countries, too?