Oct 1, 2013
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99
Note: Glossy finish

20221031_215854.png
20221031_220102.jpg 20221031_220049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, all jokes aside... the art looks great! Just needs a good (glossy) finish to match.
Don’t hold your breath. The first is matte and over saturated. Hopefully they took the feedback on (I remember the guy in the thread saying his colleague designed it but she over saturated the art too much). So they defo listening/ watching.

Hopefully they have taken the feedback on. At least the mock up has the correct colours. Hopefully the final is the same

RE: the design team - FULL GLOSS AND DON’T OVER SATURATE IT PLEASE...... OH AND THAT TITLE SCREAMS EMBOSSING. I don’t care if it don’t match the first steel. It’s a poor finish and this is the only Shrek film IMO

Reactions: Noodles
Don’t hold your breath. The first is matte and over saturated. Hopefully they took the feedback on (I remember the guy in the thread saying his colleague designed it but she over saturated the art too much). So they defo listening/ watching.

Hopefully they have taken the feedback on. At least the mock up has the correct colours. Hopefully the final is the same

RE: the design team - FULL GLOSS AND DON’T OVER SATURATE IT PLEASE...... OH AND THAT TITLE SCREAMS EMBOSSING. I don’t care if it don’t match the first steel. It’s a poor finish and this is the only Shrek film IMO
Yeah I remember, and that's why I didn't pick up the first steel. Would love for them to redo it, especially if they do take our feedback on board and do this particular steel properly, because you can't have one without the other IMO (personally I enjoy both 1 & 2 equally).

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I remember, and that's why I didn't pick up the first steel. Would love for them to redo it, especially if they do take our feedback on board and do this particular steel properly, because you can't have one without the other IMO (personally I enjoy both 1 & 2 equally).
I do enjoy both but the first is aimed a bit more toward kids. The sequel had some decent adult jokes and I just found it to be a better film visually and storywise.

But the adult jokes are great. I mean Pinocchio wears a thong and puss in boots has cocaine on him!

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Noodles