Premium Supporter
Sep 3, 2013
Canada
C'on @Netclone! Tell us!
Do you work for Lionsgate? :naughty:

My friend set me the photo. :whistle:

CA Slipcover:
sicario.jpg

I knew Canada will come up with a better slip. Now let's wait what Korea will come up with.

Reactions: bojee
When eOne released the Canadian bilingual edition of ''The Age of Adaline'' it came with one of the best Slipcover of 2015, for those who own a copy or simply looking at the pictures of this slipcover, we can see why it did create a buzz worthy of this stunning Slipcover coming with this wonderfully exquisite movie.

With this new release of eOne for the Canadian Bilingual version of ''Sicario'', eOne did their lovely touch on this Slipcover as well. I just put side by side the slips for both releases and we can see it is a follow up of an exquisite slipcover by eOne. Really nice shine to it as @kaw mentioned, nice embossed Title and also nice Matte finis with Gloss on top of the back artwork...this is just a very well crafted Slip for the Collector.

as @darczap mentioned, even though Amazon.ca has the image of the blu-ray case only, it did come to me as well with this Stunning Fullslip.

It appears that for now this release does come with the Fullslip, but if you wait too long you might miss out. For me a Must have for my blu-ray Collection.
Double confirm Audio does comes with Dolby TrueHD Atmos.

Sicario 1.jpg Sicario 2.jpg Sicario 3.jpg Sicario 4.jpg

When eOne released the Canadian bilingual edition of ''The Age of Adaline'' it came with one of the best Slipcover of 2015, for those who own a copy or simply looking at the pictures of this slipcover, we can see why it did create a buzz worthy of this stunning Slipcover coming with this wonderfully exquisite movie.

With this new release of eOne for the Canadian Bilingual version of ''Sicario'', eOne did their lovely touch on this Slipcover as well. I just put side by side the slips for both releases and we can see it is a follow up of an exquisite slipcover by eOne. Really nice shine to it as @kaw mentioned, nice embossed Title and also nice Matte finis with Gloss on top of the back artwork...this is just a very well crafted Slip for the Collector.

as @darczap mentioned, even though Amazon.ca has the image of the blu-ray case only, it did come to me as well with this Stunning Fullslip.

It appears that for now this release does come with the Fullslip, but if you wait too long you might miss out. For me a Must have for my blu-ray Collection.
Double confirm Audio does comes with Dolby TrueHD Atmos.

View attachment 212336 View attachment 212339 View attachment 212340 View attachment 212341
what a beauty!

just ordered from Amazon, can't wait to receive this...

Reactions: Actarus
what a beauty!

just ordered from Amazon, can't wait to receive this...

Indeed it is a beauty :) Glad you ordered yours, let me know when it arrives your impression :) ...you can see that it is same company as Age of Adaline...really nice finish ! I am one to usually prefer US Slips but I am noticing more and more that Canada does make some really great ones as well...

Reactions: RabbitChen