Sicario: Day of the Soldado (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #73) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 29, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Full Slip - 4K Lenti - BD Full Slip - One Click - 1/4 Slip (First pre-order on Kimchi February 13 at 2 AM Korea Time - overseas only. The second pre-order will be proceeded on February 13 at 2 PM Korea Time, at the same time Korea and overseas. But the quantity is smaller)
Price: $144 (One Click) - $49.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $49.99 (Lenticular Full Slip 4K + BD) - $36.99 (Full Slip BD) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip)
Group buy: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip BD
Note: Full Slip BD - 200 copies - Lenticular Full Slip 4K+BD - 200 copies - Full Slip 4K+BD - 300 copies - One Click - 250 copies

FB_IMG_1548386920391.jpgFB_IMG_1548386937095.jpgFB_IMG_1548386941650.jpgFB_IMG_1548387559780.jpg
48373396_1121425991371814_2919239294851743744_o.jpgFB_IMG_1548387554822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the last few blu collection lentis been like?
I’ve only gone for full slips recently

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
What’s the last few blu collection lentis been like?
I’ve only gone for full slips recently
hahaha I was just about to ask that! I haven't got any of them either.
From what I remember reading Atomic Blonde's was good but dark. And I haven't found much feedback on Wind River's... @tommyh84 liked his, but that's about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Dag namit... their Atomic Blonde and Wind River lentis were O-rings. Not sure about Loving Vincent, anyone? Fingers crossed but I think I just switched sides to the FS.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Dag namit... their Atomic Blonde and Wind River lentis were O-rings. Not sure about Loving Vincent, anyone? Fingers crossed but I think I just switched sides to the FS.

Loving Vincent was fullslip lenti, but it was transition lenti, but pretty good one.

Wind river was also very good lenti with depth and transition as well, but very clear and crisp.

And Atomic Blonde was very disappointing at least for me.

But I hope this lenti will be great coz that artwork is badass!

Loving Vincent was fullslip lenti, but it was transition lenti, but pretty good one.

Wind river was also very good lenti with depth and transition as well, but very clear and crisp.

And Atomic Blonde was very disappointing at least for me.

But I hope this lenti will be great coz that artwork is badass!
So there's some hope it's a fs lenti? Thanks Hereticz

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Yeah, it really is. Well, the front is lol I do want it but if it ends up being an o-ring it would be a bit of a turnoff.

When @cooey opens the gb for it, he might ask them if the lenti is o-ring or fullslip lenti. Lets wait and see buddy

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
When @cooey opens the gb for it, he might ask them if the lenti is o-ring or fullslip lenti. Lets wait and see buddy
So I just compared goodies between lenti vs FS for Loving Vincent (FS lenti) and for Atomic Blonde (O-ring lenti) and while they were different in Atomic Blonde's lenti to the FS, they were identical in Loving Vincent.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry