Sicario: Day of the Soldado (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #73) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 29, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Full Slip - 4K Lenti - BD Full Slip - One Click - 1/4 Slip (First pre-order on Kimchi February 13 at 2 AM Korea Time - overseas only. The second pre-order will be proceeded on February 13 at 2 PM Korea Time, at the same time Korea and overseas. But the quantity is smaller)
Price: $144 (One Click) - $49.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $49.99 (Lenticular Full Slip 4K + BD) - $36.99 (Full Slip BD) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip)
Group buy: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip BD
Note: Full Slip BD - 200 copies - Lenticular Full Slip 4K+BD - 200 copies - Full Slip 4K+BD - 300 copies - One Click - 250 copies

FB_IMG_1548386920391.jpgFB_IMG_1548386937095.jpgFB_IMG_1548386941650.jpgFB_IMG_1548387559780.jpg
48373396_1121425991371814_2919239294851743744_o.jpgFB_IMG_1548387554822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry copied a previous tag to Cooey and it came out like that. Obviously I need help. So is someone happy to tell me the right way to tag.. advice appreciated!

I've seen you tag before though. :p :D

Anyway, I'll indulge, as mentioned by @Stygian , you need to type the @ symbol first, then start typing the user's name without leaving a space after the @ symbol, a drop-down menu will show you the usernames which start with the first few letters you would have already typed and the rest is clear from there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I am not taking a chance only to miss out on pre-order time.

I Prefer to have peace of mind and copy secured with the Group Buy Route :thumbs:
Plus I want my numbering card so it has to be obtained through Kimchi :oohyeah:

I wonder though, with almost every retailer doing Direct Shipping for Group Buys by now, why Kimchi doesn't do it this way also.
I mean I am fine with a Hub, but it would save on ''shipping cost'' and I would get my item faster even if I go with the Group Buy Route. Makes Any Sense right !? :wacky:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rschiks and harry
I've seen you tag before though. :p:D

Anyway, I'll indulge, as mentioned by @Stygian , you need to type the @ symbol first, then start typing the user's name without leaving a space after the @ symbol, a drop-down menu will show you the usernames which start with the first few letters you would have already typed and the rest is clear from there.

It’s because I direct copied someone else’s before ... this time I thought I would try from scratch!:LOL:

I am not taking a chance only to miss out on pre-order time.

I Prefer to have peace of mind and copy secured with the Group Buy Route :thumbs:
Plus I want my numbering card so it has to be obtained through Kimchi :oohyeah:

I wonder though, with almost every retailer doing Direct Shipping for Group Buys by now, why Kimchi doesn't do it this way also.
I mean I am fine with a Hub, but it would save on ''shipping cost'' and I would get my item faster even if I go with the Group Buy Route. Makes Any Sense right !? :wacky:

What does that mean ?

What does that mean ?

SICARIO Day of the Soldado Kimchi Limited Card and Sticker.jpg

It means that The Numbering Card and the Exclusive Kimchi Sticker is only available if you purchase your copy either through the Group Buy or from Kimchi if Direct purchase.

If you purchase from anywhere else(the bay for example), You won't have the Kimchi Exclusive Numbering card and Sticker.

Reactions: Space Cadet
View attachment 411313

It means that The Numbering Card and the Exclusive Kimchi Sticker is only available if you purchase your copy either through the Group Buy or from Kimchi if Direct purchase.

If you purchase from anywhere else(the bay for example), You won't have the Kimchi Exclusive Numbering card and Sticker.

Took part in GB, lenticular edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
View attachment 411313

Not strictly true.
If you purchase from eBay where the reseller has purchased from kimchi then you will get the card and stickers.

Not strictly true.
If you purchase from eBay where the reseller has purchased from kimchi then you will get the card and stickers.

I was not referring to Re-seller/Scalpers on the bay(that is obvious they would have the Card since purchased initially through Kimchi)
but I was talking about ''legit re-seller'' that The Bu provides copies for selling in Korea.
Kimchi only gets a Small part of the whole print run. Those will be Kimchi Exclusives. The Rest of the Print Run for distribution in Korea will not have.

Took part in GB, lenticular edition.

Since you took part in the Group Buy, your copy will have the Numbering Card and Kimchi Exclusive Sticker :thumbs:

Reactions: Space Cadet
Sicario : Day of the Soldado Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.73)

1st Pre order date : 2019-02-13 (02:00) Korea Time - Overseas only.

Release date : 2019-03-29

The Price & Print Run

One Click Box (Type D) : USD144.00 / 250 ea

UHD + 2D Fullslip (A Type) : USD49.99 / 300ea
UHD + 2D Lenticular Fullslip (B Type) : USD49.99 / 200ea
2D Fullslip ( C Type) : USD36.99 / 200ea

The 2nd pre order will be proceeded at 2019-02-13 (14:00_Korea Time) at the same time into Korea and Overseas. (But the qty is small)

I take that back, I didn't read there were two times for the pre-order. Nice of them to do so.