Sicario: Day of the Soldado (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #73) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 29, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Full Slip - 4K Lenti - BD Full Slip - One Click - 1/4 Slip (First pre-order on Kimchi February 13 at 2 AM Korea Time - overseas only. The second pre-order will be proceeded on February 13 at 2 PM Korea Time, at the same time Korea and overseas. But the quantity is smaller)
Price: $144 (One Click) - $49.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $49.99 (Lenticular Full Slip 4K + BD) - $36.99 (Full Slip BD) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip)
Group buy: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip BD
Note: Full Slip BD - 200 copies - Lenticular Full Slip 4K+BD - 200 copies - Full Slip 4K+BD - 300 copies - One Click - 250 copies

FB_IMG_1548386920391.jpgFB_IMG_1548386937095.jpgFB_IMG_1548386941650.jpgFB_IMG_1548387559780.jpg
48373396_1121425991371814_2919239294851743744_o.jpgFB_IMG_1548387554822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, just opened my lenti today, every aspect of the package is simply amazing, but the steelbook is just pure perfection :OMG::OMG::cigar::cigar::cigar:

I was literally looking at that steel when unsealing like this

giphy.gif

This will be very hard to beat, one of the aspirants on steelbook of the year for sure, what a STUNNER :drool:

I can only pity for those who don´t open their copies, you loose big time

WOW, just opened my lenti today, every aspect of the package is simply amazing, but the steelbook is just pure perfection :OMG::OMG::cigar::cigar::cigar:

I was literally looking at that steel when unsealing like this

giphy.gif

This will be very hard to beat, one of the aspirants on steelbook of the year for sure, what a STUNNER :drool:

I can only pity for those who don´t open their copies, you loose big time
Me too :D Opened up my Lenti today also, and fully agree with you :thumbs: Everything from the awesome Lenti, to the steelbook itself, even to the quality goodies inside are just superb :drool: 10/10 release from The Blu Collection right there :notworthy: (excluding that awful brown FS :BS::whistle:).

Me too :D Opened up my Lenti today also, and fully agree with you :thumbs: Everything from the awesome Lenti, to the steelbook itself, even to the quality goodies inside are just superb :drool: 10/10 release from The Blu Collection right there :notworthy: (excluding that awful brown FS :BS::whistle:).

:LOL: glad someone seeing it the same way :) yep, 10/10 from me as well, TheBlu is one of my fave retailers no doubt....

Thanks for the group buy @cooey . Great edition. Goes well with my edition of the first film

View attachment 422853View attachment 422854
I thought I was going to vomit all over mine when I got it. But, surprise, surprise, I really like it. The slip has a nice feel to it.
Makes me want to stroke Benicio del Toro and Josh Brolin but I think I will refrain from that, given it's a couple of dudes we are talking about.:LOL:

So I've purchased a copy on eBay from one of those Korean resellers and it lacks both Kimchi's sticker and numbered card. Of course it's something I can live without ;) but I was curious as why these copies aren't like those you buy on Kimchi's website. Is it just because, since they use their name to sell third party (The On) products, they also apply their brand on them? But they're Kimchi's Exclusives why such a difference?

So I've purchased a copy on eBay from one of those Korean resellers and it lacks both Kimchi's sticker and numbered card. Of course it's something I can live without ;) but I was curious as why these copies aren't like those you buy on Kimchi's website. Is it just because, since they use their name to sell third party (The On) products, they also apply their brand on them? But they're Kimchi's Exclusives why such a difference?
that is the difference. its because some releases kimchi cant sell all the qty , and or the publisher wants to expand their consumer base and thus the editions end up in local korean shops and bookstores etc. So they cant have kimchi logos on them. One of our Korean members may be able to better expand on their availability in the market there.

These guys aren't kidding when they say soon lol
It looks more like a J-card than a 1/4 slip.
So anyone know how many of these they're selling?