PC / Mac Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (2016)

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
civilizationvi_keyart_horizontal_thm.jpg

Release Date: Oct 20, 2016

US
UK

881737637_preview_Civilization-6-Logo.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I used to love these types of games back in the day... my favourite was Age of Empires. :D

Would love to give this one a go, even if just for old times sake!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
The first I ever tried one of these type games was Sim Earth way back on Windows 3.1. I was big into Sim City after that for a while but I lost interest after some time.
I never could get in to Sim City... think it might be because it was set in modern times.

Have you seen/played Cities Skylines? That looks very similar to Sim City and a mate of mine was hooked on it not too long ago.

I never could get in to Sim City... think it might be because it was set in modern times.

Have you seen/played Cities Skylines? That looks very similar to Sim City and a mate of mine was hooked on it not too long ago.
I hadn't even heard of it before now. Will have to look into it but I've pretty much grown out of the simulation games. Thanks :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles Wow! Cities Skylines looks pretty awesome. Been watching some gameplay on YT and it looks pretty amazing, might have to give it a go. It's $30 on Steam but can get a code through G2A for $10.
I know, right?! My mate sent me some screenshots over from his gameplay and I was instantly sold... just a shame I don't have a computer that could actually handle the game. (n)

Hope you enjoy it anyway bud! :)

Reactions: Lone Crusader