[Sideshow]The Omega Hulk by Alex Ross

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
I am the alpha! I am the omega! I am the strongest one there is!

Sideshow and Alex Ross Art present The Omega Hulk Fine Art Lithograph.

Doctor Banner is out- Doc Green is in. This monstrous portrait captures the strength and anger of the irritated, irradiated, incredible Hulk like no other. The green, gamma-powered Avenger prepares to smash in Alex Ross’s signature style, rendered in immense detail from the shadows on Hulk’s massive brow down to the hair on his knuckles. The Omega Hulk Fine Art Lithograph reminds you that the Hulk is the strongest one there is- no further questions.

Originally created as the cover illustration for Marvel’s Hulk #5, this fine art lithograph has been specially reproduced for Sideshow in an exclusive limited edition of 200 pieces. Each The Omega Hulk Fine Art Lithograph is hand-signed by Alex Ross and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
Power up your Marvel fine art collection with The Omega Hulk Fine Art Lithograph by Alex Ross today!

Print details:
  • Officially licensed by Marvel
  • Limited edition of 200
  • 17.5 x 24" fine art giclée print
  • Hand-signed by the artist, Alex Ross
  • Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Considered one of the greatest artists in the field of comic books, Alex Ross has revitalized classic Super Heroes into works of fine art with his brilliant use of gouache paint. Ross has transformed comic books by building on the foundation of great artists who came before him. Ross' paintings have revolutionized the comic book industry and transcended the newsstand origins of his profession.

$150.00
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-the-omega-hulk-alex-ross-art-500747

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg