Sep 15, 2015
Spain
Release date: 15 February 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Preorder Live on Saturday 19th December 6PM UK)
Price: £14.99

11208984-1474347718210473.jpg
11208984-2614347718234821.jpg
11208984-1604347718225473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed this one... Shyamalan's first few movies were great thrillers IMO. Won't be picking this up until it's given a major price drop though. Hopefully a steelbook for Unbreakable isn't too far away now!

Reactions: YellowCake
The front looks great, it is a shame the back is dreadful. It may be worth grabbing if it has a nice finish and some unique embossing though along with a lower price of course.

Reactions: lolwut
I really like this movie but apparently the HD transfer is poor, I'd only bother with this if it was a remaster
Nearly all Blu-ray reviews have Signs looks pretty good in high definition and give a rating of 4 out of 5 and some 4.8 out of 5 or 7 out of 10 depending on the review rating system used and the reviewer

Where did you get the that apparently the HD transfer is poor from as I not seen any reviews that say this

Reactions: C.C. 95
Nearly all Blu-ray reviews have Signs looks pretty good in high definition and give a rating of 4 out of 5 and some 4.8 out of 5 or 7 out of 10 depending on the review rating system used and the reviewer

Where did you get the that apparently the HD transfer is poor from as I not seen any reviews that say this

you're right, not sure why i thought that

Reactions: paulboland
I have a sneaking suspicion this will drop in price (to around €10) just like Independence Day and The Sixth Sense did.
But once it sells out it will actually be sold out. It might take a while though. And the price isn't that bad.

I have a sneaking suspicion this will drop in price (to around €10) just like Independence Day and The Sixth Sense did.
But once it sells out it will actually be sold out. It might take a while though. And the price isn't that bad.
Plenty of time before February to sit on a pre-order and see what happens.;):naughty:

Really? I thought it was one of the nicest looking zavvi exclusives for a while. It's the inevitable washed out matte finish that worries me. What art would you have instead?
The front is fine. I personally have no problem with that. But they could at least have put a pic of the family or one of the characters on the back. And make it gloss like The Others. Then we have a winner :thumbs:

Reactions: ChrisIW