Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: ETA
Purchase links: nameless-media.de
Price: 139.90 Euro

Silent Trigger, a fast-paced action film with superstar Dolph Lundgren who seeks in his field without equal, there are finally new REMASTERED in PICTURE and SOUND in HD.
For the first time a high-quality, detailed, about 34 cm high, Dolph Lundgren bust.

silent-trigger-special-edition.jpg

Note: In order to view on website and secure preorder through Nameless Media an account must first be created and age verification must be completed.

Reactions: AlienKing
I can’t imagine EVER paying lots of money for any Dolph Lundgren movie (especially more than $100)! Seems comical to me, I don’t know why! I’m sure there is a market somewhere though!

I can’t imagine EVER paying lots of money for any Dolph Lundgren movie (especially more than $100)! Seems comical to me, I don’t know why! I’m sure there is a market somewhere though!
Any serious collector getting this will know they're not paying over $100 for a crap Dolph Lundgren movie, a movie they could easily pick up at their local thrift shop for less than a quid. They're paying for the incredibly well made collectable bust from Nameless Media. Nameless make some of the best, high quality, blu ray packaging with their busts and this will be no exception. Granted, their choice of movies is often questionable but their quality is not. Most serious collectors know that and would love to have this in their collection, myself included.

Any serious collector getting this will know they're not paying over $100 for a crap Dolph Lundgren movie, a movie they could easily pick up at their local thrift shop for less than a quid. They're paying for the incredibly well made collectable bust from Nameless Media. Nameless make some of the best, high quality, blu ray packaging with their busts and this will be no exception. Granted, their choice of movies is often questionable but their quality is not. Most serious collectors know that and would love to have this in their collection, myself included.
Agreed :D Nameless definitely make quality sets. Even if a movie is terrible these editions make up for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson

Your right there @Mark Wilson they could pick some better movies to make busts for.
But the hellrasier one for sure will be very popular.
Im keeping a close eye on that one and another two which might be more limited.
They used to give you warning before they went up for pre order now it seems once they tell you its available.

• Thanks

100% agree mate

But isn't that kind of like getting a quality bust of Jim Varney with a blu ray of Ernest Scared Stupid?
Why would you want either the bust or the movie?

But isn't that kind of like getting a quality bust of Jim Varney with a blu ray of Ernest Scared Stupid?
Why would you want either the bust or the movie?
For one reason and one reason only... Dolph Lundgren will always be He-Man Master of the god damn universe and I can't wait to own a bust of him. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
hey mate. Send a picture of your driving license showing your name and date of birth to [email protected] and ask for your account to be age verified. The lady who helped me was called Maria. She had me verified within about half an hour of me sending the request. Hope this helps dude.
Is that not asking for identity theft?!!
I would never do that.

Is that not asking for identity theft?!!
I would never do that.
If someone can assume my identity from a close up picture of just my printed name and date of birth then good luck to them. If that's the case, my identity has probably already been stolen though this site because I used my own name. It's not like they're asking for copies of credit card statements, utility bills, medical history and number of sexual partners. :confused::wacky:

If someone can assume my identity from a close up picture of just my printed name and date of birth then good luck to them. If that's the case, my identity has probably already been stolen though this site because I used my own name. It's not like they're asking for copies of credit card statements, utility bills, medical history and number of sexual partners. :confused::wacky:
Use a fake ID:naughty:
IMG_4175.JPG

• Thanks