Sin City Recut new DE SteelBook Give-Away - NINJA WEEK! [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Name an Actor or Actress that you didnt think would make you go "Whoa" :naughty: .... ie. Not the typical starlet you are :drool: about.

Marrissa Tomei (or however you spell it) Saw her in "The Wrestler" WOW - Same with "When the Devil Knows You're Dead"

have fuN!

I've always been Wilde for Olivia Wilde

and lately Emmy Rossum on Shameless...OMG :drool:

I agree with lower posts on Mila Kunis, and would also add a shout out to my favorite receptionist on the office: Ellie Kemper

Last edited:
Wreck said:
Marrissa Tomei (or however you spell it) Saw her in "The Wrestler" WOW - Same with "When the Devil Knows You're Dead"

I have to agree with Wreck, when I saw The Wrestler I was like " OMG who is this HOT Mama" then I went on Google to do some more research ;)

Carey Mulligan - she'd never grabbed my attention until I saw her in Drive... she looked cute as hell in that movie IMO. Now I'm kind of obsessed with her. :p

Great prize by the way! Got my fingers crossed for this one. :D

Justin Bieber if course lol jk

Staying with Shameless I was really impressed by William Macy, his previous roles had not been good at all but Frank the plank fits him perfectly.

Alison Brie! ...She caught my attention in the TV show Community (was also in Scream 4). She seems to find a nice balance of Cuteness/Hotness.:drool:

Christina Hendricks caught my eye when I was watching the Firefly series..although it might have been her "assets" that made me go "whoa"

Katie Holmes in Don't be Afraid of the Dark.
Odette Annable from Cloverfield & Unborn

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mila Kunis for me..... being a huge fan of Family Guy it was a nice surprise to see how 'good' she actually is!

Mila Kunis would be one, id watched a few episodes of family guy but never thought to google who played Meg, what a surprise when i watched Book Of Eli :drool:

Also Carey Mulligan :drool:, i didn't think much of her in Public Enemies, but though she was absolutely gorgeous and fantastic Actress in Never Let me go, didn't think it was a film i would like but very good, would definately recommend it. Oh and of course Drive :scat:

For me it might be Rachel Bilson. I never watched OC california and saw her the first time in Jumper. She was the reason i really decided to watch OC California and later Chuck which is one of my favorite series now.

Natalie Portman. When I first saw her in Leon: The Professional I didn't really think she would amount to much. Now look at her. She has a very impressive career now. She definitely blossomed. :naughty::drool:

Last edited:
Megyn Price from Rules of Engagement Nothing special in season 1 but now its season 6 and She Absolutely Smoulders :drool::drool:

Alice Eve...didn't look as much on her older movies...but was a WHOA in She's Out of My League...hoping to see more on Star Trek 2 and men in Black 3!

Reactions: spawnshop
I'm going with Genesis Rodriguez in Man on a Ledge. Simply for the fact I never saw her in any movie before. She made me cyberstalk. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.