apsmith21

Sisu 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

Hi apsmith21, if you do happen to get any more copies that are in good condition, I am really interested in a copy. This is a release I have been pretty late to find out about. If you're not getting any more then no worries. Cheers.

Pretty sure I'm done, sorry.

No idea if you can fix it or not. Guessing maybe with some heat and gentle molding if you have a bunch of time.

I've got to send these back because of Best Buy's abbreviated return policy window (I literally only have 7 days after receipt).

I appreciate the interest from everyone, and I understand wanting a great condition slip, but since I've had to source double the original amount of copies requested and
then return them individually, I just don't have the time to continue the pattern of purchase and immediate return with another bunch of copies.

This is why I've said previously you just can't wait on a release, doing the pre-order process gives me the time to replace any defective copies if there's a lot of them that
have something (we as collectors) don't find desirable.
@apsmith21 no worries, was on the fence initially with this release and that's why I was late asking, thanks anyways.

Reactions: apsmith21