Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Six Underground

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Lior Raz, Adria Arjona, Mélanie Laurent, Dave Franco, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Corey Hawkins, Ben Hardy

Release: 2020-12-31

Plot: The plot revolves around six billionaires who fake their own deaths and form an elite team to take down bad guys.

Haha you're right, it does. :LOL:
It has that car commercial/perfume commercial look.
Granted, Bay cut his teeth on commercials - but this is the most commercial looking Bay yet.
You know how Madison Avenue started making commercials that look like movie trailers? This is what that looks like.

Reactions: Noodles
So I finally watched this last night. Anybody else check it out?

It actually could have been a pretty decent movie... I really liked the concept and some of the action scenes were a lot of fun... BUT the editing in this thing, what were they thinking? They just needed to keep things simple it would have been a much better movie but the story jumped around more then some of Bay's action scenes. Maybe it was the script? I dunno. Either way, this is one time were some studio interference might have done some good. I think Netflix just told Bay, "make a movie" and he did. haha

Still I was entertained. But it could have been WAY better with some tweaks.

So I finally watched this last night. Anybody else check it out?

It actually could have been a pretty decent movie... I really liked the concept and some of the action scenes were a lot of fun... BUT the editing in this thing, what were they thinking? They just needed to keep things simple it would have been a much better movie but the story jumped around more then some of Bay's action scenes. Maybe it was the script? I dunno. Either way, this is one time were some studio interference might have done some good. I think Netflix just told Bay, "make a movie" and he did. haha

Still I was entertained. But it could have been WAY better with some tweaks.
Here's my comment/rating for this movie.
Pretty much had similar feel about the editing for this :LOL:

Reactions: kaw