lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase links: Eureka Video - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £23.99 (Eureka) - £25.19 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi)
Note: Limited Edition of 3,000 copies

STLE.PNG

Last edited:
Sammo Hung invokes the spirit of Bruce Lee in this high-energy action-tribute, playing a cop obsessed with the physical legacy of “The Little Dragon”.
Teaming up with the infamous “Skinny Tiger” (Karl Maka – the Aces Go Places series), Sammo becomes the larger ‘half’ of a luck-starved, crime fighting duo forced to fight a running battle against a crime syndicate of triad gangsters.
Combining brilliantly choreographed fight sequences and infectious physical comedy, this tour-de-force comedy-adventure showcases incredible action tributes to the films of Bruce Lee. Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon makes its UK debut on Blu-ray from a brand new 2K restoration!

Disc 2 –
I AM THE WHITE TIGER

Documentary on the career of stuntman, martial artist, and action director Mark Houghton

SPECIAL FEATURES​

• Limited Edition Two Disc Set - 3000 copies
  • Limited Edition O-Card slipcase featuring new artwork by Darren Wheeling
  • Limited Edition Bonus Disc: I Am The White Tiger (2018, dir. Chiu Lee)
  • A Limited Edition collector’s booklet featuring new writing by James Oliver
  • Original Cantonese mono audio
  • Optional English dubbed audio
  • Optional English Subtitles, newly translated for this release
  • Brand new feature length audio commentary by Asian film expert Frank Djeng (NY Asian Film Festival) and martial artist / actor Robert “Bobby” Samuels
  • Brand new feature length audio commentary by action cinema experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
  • Brand new interview with stuntman and martial artist Mark Houghton
  • Archival interview with director Lau Kar-wing
  • Archival interview with actor, stuntman, and action choreographer Ridley Tsui
  • Deleted Scene
  • Trailers
  • DISC 2 - I AM THE WHITE TIGER
  • *All extras subject to change