[Skybound] Coheed and Cambria: A Window of the Waking Mind by Attack Peter

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Skybound announced an epic collaboration between in-house artist and monster printmaker Attack Peter (Peter Santa-Maria) and rock band Coheed and Cambria, in support of the band’s highly anticipated upcoming tour. Miami-based Attack Peter has created a limited-edition concert poster for the first date of Coheed and Cambria’s “A Window of the Waking Mind” tour July 12 at the FPL Solar Ampitheater at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL.

The one-of-a-kind poster lives very much in the world of Coheed and Cambria music and art but gives fans a bit of Florida flare in the form of a gator tank, as could only be done by the master monster artist Attack Peter. The handmade linoleum block print will be printed on Nepalese Lokta paper and measures 15”x20”. Prints will be available on-site at Bayfront Park on July 12, and a limited quantity of Artist Proofs will be available from Skybound.com at a later date.

"It’s the mighty Coheed and Cambria! It’s my hometown of Miami! I knew I needed a design that kicked enough ass to honor them both. I knew I needed The Gator Tank!” said Attack Peter. “Each one of these handmade linoleum block prints is infused with over 20 years of love I have for this band. A concert poster has an enchanting ability to conjure up all of the sights and sounds of one magical night and if I’ve done my job, this print will do that for someone.”

“We’re excited to be collaborating with local Miami artist Attack Peter to highlight the first date of the ‘A Window of the Waking Mind’ tour,” said Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria. “It’s going to be fun seeing all the different ways every artist incorporates ARP-51 into their design.”

Attack Peter’s tour print for Coheed and Cambria is another exciting foray for the artist into the music world and comes on the heels of his work on a concert print for Phish’s Los Angeles tour stop at The Forum in late 2021. Peter has also actively expanded his brand to toys and collectibles, most recently on a Godzilla statue collaboration with Mondo, and on the designer Daruma toy with Mighty Jaxx.

“Fans of Attack Peter know the deep love and passion he has for music, so this collaboration with the Coheed and Cambria team is all the more special for us,” said Garima Sharma, VP Product & Strategy at Skybound Entertainment. “We hope they enjoy collecting this beautiful print!”

CC.jpg

Reactions: Billy Talent