Skyscraper (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 10-09-18

Apr 16, 2009
Canada
Reactions
238 0 0
This will be The Rock popcorn flick tiebreaker for me...
  • San Andreas - I liked it, good dumb fun; how could you not with Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario
  • Baywatch - I'm in the minority, but I liked it; must be that Alexandra Daddario again
  • Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - In the minority again, but I hated this movie
  • Rampage - Just watched it, and it's not good

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,253 1 0
This will be The Rock popcorn flick tiebreaker for me...
  • San Andreas - I liked it, good dumb fun; how could you not with Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario
  • Baywatch - I'm in the minority, but I liked it; must be that Alexandra Daddario again
  • Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - In the minority again, but I hated this movie
  • Rampage - Just watched it, and it's not good
Does Skyscraper have Alexandra Daddario?

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release Date: October 9th, 2018
Purchase Link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Are you sure about this? I just followed the link and there's no listing for a steelbook of this movie. In fact there's no listing for this movie at all at BBY. :confused:

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,768 16 0
Are you sure about this? I just followed the link and there's no listing for a steelbook of this movie. In fact there's no listing for this movie at all at BBY. :confused:
It was there. I can confirm it.
Strange.

Mar 19, 2017
Reactions
84 0 0
This is what happened with Ant-Man isn't it, on-off-on-ff-4K-2D-4K etc? Also, at $34.99 this is most likely a 4K SB. Needless to say, already ordered (did not see it at the cinema, so this will be a blind buy).

frankfish44

Blaugrana 4ever
Contributor
Premium Supporter
There's still no sign of this movie at all on the Best Buy website, I'm thinking it's not going to happen but who knows.
Link has finally been fully updated and working. Showing a 4K disc but still states Blu-ray/DVD. Priced like a 4K edition though

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah. The listing itself has no mention of 4K. Still states that it is Blu-ray /Dvd. Weird. Perhaps they will update it again.
It's weird why they pulled it in the first place, the studio must have asked them to do it for some reason. Go figure?

Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
1,883 0 0
Could anyone check language tracks/subs on standard blu-ray (NOT the BDUHD)?
Please play the disc, don't just read the jcard.

Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Reactions
114 0 0
Anyone know if there’s a lot of these in the stores? My parents are going to be in the states (Williamsburg & Orlando) for the next few weeks and gonna get them to pick me this up along with the first 2 4k avengers steelbooks.