paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2022
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $24.98 (Shout Factory) - $26.98 $18.89 (Amazon)

81hcmYrfd0L._SL1500_[1].jpg

Bonus Features

• Audio Commentary With The Hanson Brothers
  • Puck Talk With The Hansons
  • Trailers

Last edited:
Oh Yeah Baby!!!!! One of the greatest comedies of all time!! One of the greatest sports films of all time. One of the greatest movies of all time!!!!

I honestly cannot even believe it.

Next thing you know we'll get a steel for Kentucky Fried Movie, and they will have even more than my gratitude!!

Reactions: Dirk69 and NateGrey
Got steelbook today - no dents, spine slash etc in Amazon packaging, which is very poor...
However, when i opened steelbook, it got literaly "cut" in half. Can't believe - it survived transport without single scratch, dent etc... but when i opened it from factory seal and wanted to swap disc it got cut like butter :|
Fuc*ing sh*t.

20220302_102328.jpg20220302_102233.jpg

8BD42043-BC51-491D-979F-DBEDADF0F16B.jpeg
I got this beauty - along with an equally damaged Resident Evil - from Best Buy (go figure). But it was 20% off!

Supposedly they are sending me a $20 gift card after I sent them the picture via Twitter.

View attachment 528150
I got this beauty - along with an equally damaged Resident Evil - from Best Buy (go figure). But it was 20% off!

Supposedly they are sending me a $20 gift card after I sent them the picture via Twitter.

How? :-/
At least you're getting some compensation with gift card so in a way u're getting nearly refunded.

How? :-/
At least you're getting some compensation with gift card so in a way u're getting nearly refunded.
Yeah, the rep I chatted with on Twitter was cool about it. Plus, I'm going to return it, so I'll get all my money back - not counting the $20 gift card. As for the how: They were sent in a thin, unpadded cardboard envelope.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Yeah, the rep I chatted with on Twitter was cool about it. Plus, I'm going to return it, so I'll get all my money back - not counting the $20 gift card. As for the how: They were sent in a thin, unpadded cardboard envelope.
That's how most steels come when i order them from Amazon.
Still bent in this much... Damn.

Reactions: JGCramp
Got steelbook today - no dents, spine slash etc in Amazon packaging, which is very poor...
However, when i opened steelbook, it got literaly "cut" in half. Can't believe - it survived transport without single scratch, dent etc... but when i opened it from factory seal and wanted to swap disc it got cut like butter :|
Fuc*ing sh*t.

View attachment 528148View attachment 528149
That just doesn't seem possible! Holy cow. Years back my wife got me Tremors from Zavvi and it had scratches on the front, under the Shrink-wrap. I thought that was strange but damn.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Got steelbook today. Was trembling, but thank god, except one very minor dent which is noticeable only under certain angle and light it's perfect.
Now am interested how Shooter steelbook will do. :shy::yawn:

Reactions: jaws finatic