Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm here steelbook central now stock sleeves for mediabooks / digibooks and the Dr Who blu-ray the collection series. I got some last week when they came in for the first time and they are awesome..

Anyone know if there are any protectors for MantaLab Logan special box or Blufans Into the Spiderverse fanbox?
if you know the exact size check with steelbook central and see if any of the sizes match. I've been surprised as ones listed for specific items that fit others. Good example the Doctor Who collection ones fit Second Sight, Studiocanal and some mediabook special editions nicely...

Hi everyone

I‘m trying to get protectors for my Spider-Man Trilogy Full Slips from WeET Coloection.

After looking through Steelbook Central‘s Website and checking the dimensions I‘m torn between the SCF4 for Blufans and the SCF19 for Manta protectors.

I‘m afraid the 24mm depth of the SCF19 could be to small (I measured 25mm on the slip), while the 140mm width of the SCF4 could be to big (I measured 136mm on the slip).

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone

I‘m trying to get protectors for my Spider-Man Trilogy Full Slips from WeET Coloection.

After looking through Steelbook Central‘s Website and checking the dimensions I‘m torn between the SCF4 for Blufans and the SCF19 for Manta protectors.

I‘m afraid the 24mm depth of the SCF19 could be to small (I measured 25mm on the slip), while the 140mm width of the SCF4 could be to big (I measured 136mm on the slip).

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Thanks for your help!
I haven't looked at those specifically. But, if you can't find it on SC - you can have a look at Katana. They have been making protectors for many of the odd sized steelbooks.
AND - they will make one if it doesn't exist. (I sent them the dimensions for a steelbook and they made one right away)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Don't suppose anybody knows if they do a similar thing for cd jewel cases?
I know " Who buys CD's" ...well, I still do and it would be nice to protect them from scratches in a similar fashion.
I know they do those plastic wallets, but I'm after an actual slip case like the Steelbook ones.
Any ideas?

I know " Who buys CD's" ...well, I still do and it would be nice to protect them from scratches in a similar fashion.
I know they do those plastic wallets, but I'm after an actual slip case like the Steelbook ones.
Any ideas?
Just email Katana. Since they make customs - they may do it. (They have one for Superman steelcase CD)
everytime I ask for a custom, I email pics and the dimensions- and they make it for me.
certainly, no harm in asking!

Reactions: TGO
Any ideas?

Reactions: TGO
Nowadays, for those who are not from the USA and the UK, where do you order your steelbooks sleeve protectors?
for those who live in europe...

Nowadays, for those who are not from the USA and the UK, where do you order your steelbooks sleeve protectors?
for those who live in europe...
Im from the Netherlands and willing to take one on the chin from customs to get these. Alternatives are most likely not cheaper and certainly not better ;)

Reactions: RPedro