Slip Cover Deal Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread is to inform all collectors of "YMMV" slip cover deals.

This can include price drops/cuts of blu-rays at wal-mart which contain a slip cover.

Coupons for release of titles that contain slip covers

Great weekly sales of titles that contain slip covers etc.

You get the deal ;)

I saw Hot Tub Time Machine with slip for $12 too there.

I just picked up "The Rite" at best buy yesterday.

does the "Once Upon A Time In The West" from amazon.com come with slip? I missed the Target sale.

just to touch base on the above mentioned, I just bought Once Upon A Time In The West off of amazon.com and it arrived today WITH a slip cover. So they are still shipping slip.

Not too sure if this is common knowledge as I don't collect US slips but I ordered Ray and South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut from Amazon.Com, both arrived with slipcovers.

Ray has the Academy Awards 'Gold' Collection slipcover.

Reactions: 123kid
The re-release of Ferris Bueller Day Off with slipcover is still $9.99 at Best Buy. Regular price $17.99 Get it while you can. The slipcover is very hard to find.

Could anyone pick me up a ferris with slip? Have a few to trade or will pay cash in advance

I'm probably going to head out to my local BBY later today so I can pick you up a copy and we can work out a trade or just reimbursement. Will PM later on when I have it in hand, assuming i can find it. :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I only found two last night and those are already sold. I will keep an eye out for another copy.

Wait a sec, the old release is on sale for 9.99, but isn't it the new release that has the slipcover?

Reactions: Falconhoof
FYI Barnes and Nobles is having an in-store 40% off List Price sale through September 14th. And their online prices seem to reflect it or be even lower in some cases.

I picked up Videodrome for $23 and the Batman Begins Gift Set for $15 in-store the other day. Also got the JCVD regular amaray blu-ray for $7, so some decent deals as all prices were cheaper than Amazon.

Their selection of slips was relatively low, but you never know what you might find in store. :)

Reel heroes box set £14.95 on zavvi at the moment.

ORDER HERE

10576073-1327322502-419260.jpg

Reactions: biscuitnoir
My BestBuy has Evangelion 1.11 & 2.22 slips in stock. They had about 3 each for $30 each. I heard 1.11 is a new release cuz the first one was a slipbox and not a slip cover.

Reactions: lolwut