Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Snake Eyes (2020)

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Robert Schwentke

Cast: Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Iko Uwais, Úrsula Corberó, Haruka Abe, Samara Weaving, Steven Allerick, Takehiro Hira

Release: 2020-10-15

Plot: A G.I. Joe spin-off centered around the character of Snake Eyes.

New writers and a release date change:

Paramount Pictures is in early development on another G.I. Joe spinoff with Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles screenwriters Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec scripting.

Paramount has another G.I. Joe project on its slate. Snake Eyes, based on the Hasbro toy, is the silent, masked, ninja commando who is part of the original members of the G.I. Joe Team. The character was featured in 2009’s G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and 2013’s G.I. Joe: Retaliation, played by Ray Park. The released date for this film was recently moved from March 27, 2020, to October 16, 2020.

via Deadline

From THR
Paramount has found its ninja warrior.
Crazy Rich Asians breakout Henry Golding is in negotiations to star in Snake Eyes, a G.I. Joe spinoff centered on the popular commando from Paramount in partnership with Skydance and AllSpark Pictures, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
4e34163e350bee9bf4798be44af8dd3a800db9ba.jpg

Watched this yesterday... no surprise it bombed...
horrible story that made no sense. The little "backstory" in the Rise of Cobra movie where he and Stormshadow were kids raised in a temple was much better IMO.

Also... seriously... Scarlett and Baronness (Tokyo). Gimme me a break...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database