Snatch (Blu-ray FuturePak) [France]

Jul 2, 2013
France
Release date: February 24, 2016
Purchase link: amazon.fr
Price: €14.99
Notes: WEA

Capture d’écran 2015-12-15 à 22.02.23.png

- The banner at the bottom says "Top 3 reasons to see this film". The banner at the top seems part of a J-card.
- Part of Collection Topito, a French wave of 13 Sony steelbooks including:
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (exclusive art)
  • Close Encounters of the Third Kind (exclusive art)
  • Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn (exclusive art, technically - the 2012 Auchan exclusive didn't have a title)
  • Hancock (same front artwork as the Dutch stickerbook)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (same art as the Best Buy exclusive)
  • Elysium (WWA - re-release / previously an Amazon.fr exclusive)
  • Django Unchained (WWA - re-release)
  • White House Down (WWA - re-release)
  • MIIIB (WWA - re-release)
  • Hook (WWA)
  • Jumanji (WWA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a double take. I hope all that crap on the top and bottom is a j card / slip

If this is a clean steelbook without all that rubbish graffiti that some of these retailers insist on having, it's an instant purchase for me to replace my popart version.

Reactions: dfoles
Well, I had a feeling that I might fck myself if I leave my order active so I've cancelled it a month ago. Glad I did. @marshall Banana, thanks for the pic!
Now I have to tear a new as*hole to that nice amazon employee who tried to give his right arm, leg and testicle to convince me that they were steelbooks :)

I have nothing against metapaks. (I prefer steelbooks, but there have been some great metalpaks and some great vivas) - but false advertising is just wrong.

But I STILL don't know what the cover looks like. If the cover is clean without all of that extra jargon then it's still prettier than the Pop Art Steel and I'll snatch one up. Any pics of the front?

But I STILL don't know what the cover looks like. If the cover is clean without all of that extra jargon then it's still prettier than the Pop Art Steel and I'll snatch one up. Any pics of the front?

It definitely looks like it's just Slip card, here I found this for you hope it helps man.....

Snatch-metalpak.jpg

Also found this one definitely just a card..... Not sure if I'm feeling the way their faces look. I thought it was just the angle in the first picture, but looks the same in this one too. Well here you go bud....

15802361_330244637369120_1905832441281511424_n.jpg