SNES Classic Mini Edition (2017)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: September 29, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK - Amazon DE - Amazon FR - Amazon IT - Best Buy - Game UK
Price: $79.99 - £79.99 - €99.99

21 Games - Star Fox 2, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past and more!

US BOX.jpg UK BOX.jpg
US.jpg UK.jpg

Eurogamer are reporting that Nintendo plan to release a SNES Classic Mini Edition, similar to their NES Classic Mini Edition from last year, which proved to be more popular than expected and quickly sold out. They report that development on the device is already underway and is planned for a Christmas (2017) release.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-19-sources-nintendo-to-launch-snes-mini-this-year

Attachments

• DDQn1xhXsAAq_Im.jpg
    DDQn1xhXsAAq_Im.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
My 8 year old niece is playing this more than I am at the moment... not that I have a problem with it though, because I've been trying to get her into gaming for a while. Funnily enough, the first game she took a real liking to was Street Fighter, and she actually became pretty good at it and even beat me a few times (not the hardest thing to do though to be honest lol). Now she's properly hooked on Mario Kart... she isn't too amazing at the moment, but she's loving every minute of it, and that's what counts! I'm hoping her training will be complete in a few months so she'll then be ready to join the world of Destiny and slaughter folks in the Crucible. :LOL:
If I am playing M Bison, no one can beat me at Street fighter. Ever.:naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Dhalism was like choosing little Ghandi to fight with!:rofl:
"I'm gonna be M Bison"
"I'm gonna be Ben Kingsley as Ghandi.":hilarious:
I've never seen the film Ghandi, but you comparing him to Dhalsim makes me want to watch it immediately! :D

I've never seen the film Ghandi, but you comparing him to Dhalsim makes me want to watch it immediately! :D
Sorry about the misspelling of Gandhi....:wacky:
It's a GREAT flick. It sounds boring, but is not at all. And it is so easy to see why Kingsley became an overnight star. He is incredible. Really, a terrific film.
Nominated for Eleven Academy Awards in 1982- winning eight (including Director, Best Picture, Best Screenplay, and Best Actor).
Interesting fact: GANDHI was an independent film. Not a studio film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Sorry about the misspelling of Gandhi....:wacky:
It's a GREAT flick. It sounds boring, but is not at all. And it is so easy to see why Kingsley became an overnight star. He is incredible. Really, a terrific film.
Nominated for Eleven Academy Awards in 1982- winning eight (including Director, Best Picture, Best Screenplay, and Best Actor).
Interesting fact: GANDHI was an independent film. Not a studio film.
I honestly didn't notice the misspelling, but then I spelt it the same, so I'm just going to pretend that you're to blame! :p

It's not that I don't want to see it... I just haven't got around to it yet. Although, it was recently added to Netflix UK, so maybe I'll finally get around to watching it soon. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95