Snow White And The Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Just got back from my local BB and I did some browsing but while I was there I was asking about a few upcoming movies and doing a search he found a Snow White And The Huntsman Steelbook listing.

Release Date: September 11, 2012
SKU 6541385
Buy Link
Confirmed G2 (Thanks to members huggy2k4 & mllNY)

snow white.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to ryzehd)
snow_white_huntsman1.jpg

snow_white_huntsman2.jpg

snow_white_huntsman5.jpg

snow_white_huntsman3.jpg

snow_white_huntsman4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this is more safehouse than underworld in terms of availability

sent from my Android Phone

As far back as yesterday, there was a listing on the Best Buy website that had (BBY) in the title suggesting a Best Buy Exclusive. But a few minutes ago, that listing did not show up in search results when I tried searching to see if the sku# matched. Perhaps they had to pull the listing due to some inaccuracies, or because it is too early to confirm anything.

But, this steelbook probably is going to be available at Best Buy, and have the same artwork as the Future Shop release. Just a prediction.

:wtf: Really? SH sold out as soon as it came out in the 5 BBs in my area and never restocked. Some stores still have some Underworlds and I saw a restock at one of the stores.

I wish there were more SH, as I went through about 20 different SB in the different stores and only found 1 mint copy. :(

Either way, I hope it is true and not as limited as either of those!!! :scat:

sent from my Android Phone

I agree but only in availability not size!!

As far back as yesterday, there was a listing on the Best Buy website that had (BBY) in the title suggesting a Best Buy Exclusive. But a few minutes ago, that listing did not show up in search results when I tried searching to see if the sku# matched. Perhaps they had to pull the listing due to some inaccuracies, or because it is too early to confirm anything.

But, this steelbook probably is going to be available at Best Buy, and have the same artwork as the Future Shop release. Just a prediction.

It was a different sku than the bby listing one. But the listing in the system had the word steelbook not exclusive

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf: Really? SH sold out as soon as it came out in the 5 BBs in my area and never restocked. Some stores still have some Underworlds and I saw a restock at one of the stores.

I wish there were more SH, as I went through about 20 different SB in the different stores and only found 1 mint copy. :(

Either way, I hope it is true and not as limited as either of those!!! :scat:

Yeah, Safe House is still available at my store, and probably a few others locally.

You could order Safe House online through the website. Everything in my area is in great shape.

With Undeworld in my area, it was sold out on Day 1 and not available to be ordered through the website (or for in store pickup).

So for me, Underworld was far more of a mess to get than Safe House was.

Reactions: roseart
+1

but i have a feeling it would if it is in fact a steelbook version. I doubt the company would go through the trouble of creating 2 seperate releases.

Also I can't think of any steelbooks released at both BB and FS that had different art

Reactions: tono06 and snooloui