'Snow White and the Huntsman' in theaters June 1,2012

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Kristen Stewart in negotiations for "Snow White"

Per Backstage:

Kristen Stewart is the fairest them of all.

The "Twilight" star is in negotiations to star in "Snow White and the Huntsman," putting her on the road to topline the movie alongside Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron for Universal's take on the fairy tale.

The deal is not done and could still fall apart, but both sides want it to happen.

Stewart is a name that Universal kept coming back to since acquiring the project. Still, it went through a series of screen tests with actresses such as Riley Keough, Felicity Jones and Alicia Vikander. As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Stewart was still being courted as late as last week, and Universal finally made an offer over the weekend.

Commercial helmer Rupert Sanders is making his directorial debut on the pic, which amps up the action quotient from the fairy tale and plays up the relationship between White and the Huntsman. In the new scenario, when she is banished and on the run by the evil queen (Theron), the Huntsman (Mortensen) takes her under his wing to protect her, and she becomes his protege, learning how to fight and defend herself.

Every time she acts I want to throw up on her face. She's an AWFUL actress and ruins most movies she's in... But seeing that Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron are in the movie as well they're already scraping the bottom of the talent barrel as it is.

I'll just see this one for free or CHEAP! And see the Tim Burton version when it comes out.

Every time she acts I want to throw up on her face. She's an AWFUL actress and ruins most movies she's in... But seeing that Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron are in the movie as well they're already scraping the bottom of the talent barrel as it is.

I'll just see this one for free or CHEAP! And see the Tim Burton version when it comes out.

What a weird fetish:squint:

Omg she ruins every film she's in! This girl sucks why wood they consider her, why not Emma Stone or someone who can actually act and carry a film! Twilight films arent successful cos of her, there hits cos of the books and the boys, even twilight fans can't stand her 'Bella' acting.

Omg she ruins every film she's in! This girl sucks why wood they consider her, why not Emma Stone or someone who can actually act and carry a film! Twilight films arent successful cos of her, there hits cos of the books and the boys, even twilight fans can't stand her 'Bella' acting.

+1

Emma Is already in a Bad Re-boot.

I Hate these fantasy movie's,i could careless if they got emma watson to play Show white.

its just now all these fantasy movie's have gone to ****,just watch charlie and the chocolate factory with Johnny depp & tell me about it.

Hollywood is having fun milking anything they can get their hands-on from rebooting spiderman to this....

I'm not paying to see it thank you...Torrent please :)

swath-poster11-10-final.jpg

[media=youtube]VY67V0wOlz8[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The pics are not showing DB?

When I first heard about this I wasn't too keen, but seeing the trailer I must admit I wouldn't mind watching this

If I was around I'd give it a watch. I think most people hate Kristen Stewart just because she was in twilight. She doesn't really bother me. Oh well

I saw the trailer the other night, I just can't believe they couldn't find anyone other than Stewart for this role. She is just plain bad. She just has this depressing demeanor :p

Oh well, to each their own. I'll probably wait until it's out on Blu to rent or something.

I saw the trailer the other night, I just can't believe they couldn't find anyone other than Stewart for this role. She is just plain bad. She just has this depressing demeanor :p

Oh well, to each their own. I'll probably wait until it's out on Blu to rent or something.

15dd38b7-7fb4-40df-bf4f-4eb1be30b3df.jpg

Everyone just need to get off this whole i hate Kristen Stewart kick it's getting old:angry:.

I have never seen someone take so much **** because they where in A movie series,And most of the time the people complain about her hasn't even seen any of her movies.

I saw her in that Joan Jett movie and welcome to the Riley's. Welcome to the Rileys is her type of movie she thrives on those roles, again her depressing demeanor works great for those roles. Outside of that I don't think she is really talented, perhaps you enjoy twilight a lot more than many, but she is definitely not as talented as other younger actresses IMO.