Digibook Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Digibook) (Disney Signature Collection) (Target Excl.)[USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 02, 2016
PRICE: $24.99
ORDER: Target.com
GROUP BUY: apsmith21

Screenshot 2015-12-09 04.18.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
will do I might even be able to just pick up on release (live near a slow target)

definitely - not sure if this happens at your Target, but it's kind of random how they display these for sale at mine. Sometimes they are in oversized plastic alpha cases and other times they put those spiderwrap anti-theft devices on them. which, IMO, is a complete no-no when it comes to the digibooks - they get dented or ripped when that thing is tightened too much.

and remember on release day you might be able to place an order for in store pickup and they'll likely set one aside for you.

definitely - not sure if this happens at your Target, but it's kind of random how they display these for sale at mine. Sometimes they are in oversized plastic alpha cases and other times they put those spiderwrap anti-theft devices on them. which, IMO, is a complete no-no when it comes to the digibooks - they get dented or ripped when that thing is tightened too much.

and remember on release day you might be able to place an order for in store pickup and they'll likely set one aside for you.
yeah true luckily at mine they just had them on an end cap with no spiderwraps for Aladdin release :thumbs: