Digibook Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Digibook) (Disney Signature Collection) (Target Excl.)[USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 02, 2016
PRICE: $24.99
ORDER: Target.com
GROUP BUY: apsmith21

Screenshot 2015-12-09 04.18.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not rare and not even hard to find. You can easily buy one if you gp to the store on release day. Rare is you can't find even one copy in-store and may be limited to one copy per store. Like what happened to Sleepy Hollow season 1 digibook.
Your wrong. Actually x5 per store is rare. Of one target I went to...I was chatting with the electronics clerk and she informed me that: indeed there was only x5, (as I had suspected), and that a customer came in and purchased x2 and she "took" the rest. That's was 10am Tuesday mornin. So yeah it is rare and not to say The Flash season 1 lenit Inst more rare...it's ultra rare.

Your wrong. Actually x5 per store is rare. Of one target I went to...I was chatting with the electronics clerk and she informed me that: indeed there was only x5, (as I had suspected), and that a customer came in and purchased x2 and she "took" the rest. That's was 10am Tuesday mornin. So yeah it is rare and not to say The Flash season 1 lenit Inst more rare...it's ultra rare.

If you say so...lol

A bit late to the party here.
Just managed to get hold of this.

So the blank spine and matte finish means that the final process on the digibook was not completed.

What a big shame

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
I love the art on the digibook, but I have not bought a digibook in awhile; and while the lenticular is great, I have enough versions of this movie. I did just order a 256-page book "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Art and Creation of Walt Disney's Classic Animated Film" (the red box has a 160-page book). It came out on the 75th anniversary -- same time as the red box -- so I think it is the same, just with a different layout for a different sized book. Good enough for $21 shipped.

I thought the o-slip would be the best place to get the spine art. I added a spine title to the FS/BB steelbook with fan art. Someone should post the o-slip spine as a pdf, but make it slightly larger to fit the added size of the digibook.

Reactions: DrH
Is anyone or know anybody selling this digibook ? :sick: I've been hunting this thing down for months and there's no way I can justify dropping almost $200 on this on eBay