Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@MGD brought this to my attention, Best Buy will have an Exclusive Lenticular Slipcover! :woot: :notworthy: Gracias Amigo! :thumbs:

Release Date: 2/02/16
Purchase Link: :bestbuy: Bestbuy.com
Group buy: apsmith21

SnowWhite_BestBuyExclusive.jpg

Walt Disney Signature Collection - Blu-ray Trailer

popcorn2.gif

Snow White Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely in when theres a GB or help from an US ninja. Can't wait to receive Aladdin :joy:

It seems like this will be the Lenti @bloodsnake007 :hungry:

786936848915;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640
@dan8885 WOW! :OMG: That's gonna be a BEAUTY! :drool: :hungry: Thanks for the tag Carnal! :cool: I will now update the O.P! ;)

And you know @apsmith21 will create a GB for this! :thumbs: You can always count on ANDY! :woot: :notworthy:

@dan8885 WOW! :OMG: That's gonna be a BEAUTY! :drool: :hungry: Thanks for the tag Carnal! :cool: I will now update the O.P! ;)

And you know @apsmith21 will create a GB for this! :thumbs: You can always count on ANDY! :woot: :notworthy:

Very likely, if anyone wants to remind me in a couple of weeks when I'm out from under all these steelbooks at my house, that would probably be best

Thanks a bunch

Very likely, if anyone wants to remind me in a couple of weeks when I'm out from under all these steelbooks at my house, that would probably be best

Thanks a bunch
@apsmith21 YOU FU**ING ROCK Andy! :woot: As always! :thumbs:

There you go @dan8885 :cool:, just remind Apsmith about this during the 1st week of January! :notworthy:

@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 This and Aladdin are different to the previous Diamond Edition Lenticular from Best Buy or? It don't make sense to pick them up now since Best Buy will probably re-release them in the Signature Edition? Or I'm wrong?