Aspect Ratio & Format: 1.33:1
Language: English / Korean / Chinese
Sound Mix: 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English / Korean / Chinese / Japanese
Rating: all
Region Code: 3
Run Time: 81 mins
Number of discs: 2

[Snowwhite and the Dwarfs] Snow White is a princess living with her stepmother, a vain and wicked Queen who is assumed to have taken over the kingdom after the death of Snow White's mother and father. Fearing Snow White's beauty surpassing her own, the Queen forced her to work as a scullery maid.The jealous Queen orders a reluctant huntsman to take Snow White into the forest and kill her. The huntsman encounters Snow White but decides not to harm her. He tearfully begs for her forgiveness, revealing the Queen wants her dead, and urges her to flee into the woods and never come back, bringing back a pig's heart instead. Lost and frightened, the princess is befriended by woodland creatures who lead her to a cottage deep in the woods. Finding seven small chairs in the cottage's dining room, Snow White assumes the cottage is the untidy home of seven orphaned children.

Attachments

• SnowWhite.jpg
    SnowWhite.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
I thought my eyes were deceiving me there, it looked like HD-DVD until I looked closer! I thought it was making a comeback!:hilarious: