Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #25) [UK]

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY

Snow White

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Excellent news this and lion king being announced.

glennturner21

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2013
Shepperton
already have this on bluray and dvd combi so artwork would have to been epic. If only they released all these steels with a second disc holder

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Please have good art....

I'm in two minds whether I want a border on this or not. I would say no because I thought other Disney Princess Steelbooks have had non borders but Pocahontas and Mulan have so it's up in the air. It's also good to note that those two were the last two Disney Princesses before the newer additions. I never really counted them as Princesses though, the last one for me was Jasmine.

However I would prefer a non border since older Disney Princess films like The Little Mermaid, Cinderella and Aladdin (Jasmine) have all had non borders.

Decisions, decisions.

augustus

Premium Supporter
Dec 7, 2013
Southsea UK
This announcement, together with that of "The Lion King", has made my day. I've loved "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" ever since I first saw it as a kid many, many years ago. Hopefully, "The Sleeping Beauty" will also be announced soon.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Brilliant news
Zavvi/Disney make this a very special release by including the extras disc
Its a must for this film being the first Disney Classic
If its only 1 Disc will be a letdown

Looking forward to seeing the artwork

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
the only down side? Both this and the Lion King will sell out without hours so I'm going to have to be ready fingers hovering over the keyboard ready to buy....