Snow White BD/DVD combo $9.99 Amazon w/coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn you, now I want it, but i don't free shipping, maybe I can pricematch to best buy... lol.. how long is the coupon good?

just add a 10 dollar title.....blue thunder...or something...not sure about how long....amazon can pull it at any time...it appears this was put in place to compete with the brick and mortars that can use the 10 dollar disney manufaturer coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
prime I guess, but it had a "free release date delivery option" so I just chose that.

I do got prime tho

This is pretty damn tempting! but I am going to just settle for the steelbook version that BB has :) I am only paying 24 for it so whatever it's all good :)

How do you get $8 off ordering snow white j the tinkerbell movie? N which tinkerbell movie?

If you add snow white and tinker bell and the lost treasure in your cart together the 8 dollars is automatically deducted....then type in the snowhite code into the order form and you'll get them both for 31.98

Yeah I dont care for tinkerbell ... I love the combos with DVD tho so the kid can watch in her room if I dont feel like sharing the big screen LOL.

If we preordered the first time, do we cancel and reorder? Or will it automatically lower the price?

check your order...if it didnt ship out yet it should be lower...if not cancel and re-order.....but keep in mind that the tinker bell offer no longer applies so if you had both items see if the price drop was already captured

Status
Not open for further replies.