Snowden - In theaters September 16, 2016

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Snowden (2016)

Tagline: The Only Safe Place is On the Run.

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Oliver Stone[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Shailene Woodley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Gordon-Levitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scott Eastwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicolas Cage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Timothy Olyphant[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Wilkinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joely Richardson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Stanfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melissa Leo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rhys Ifans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Schnetzer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaymes Butler[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Firth[/ACTOR]

Plot: CIA employee Edward Snowden leaks thousands of classified documents to the press.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
nhFfXtrWmWkv3C3wO8Js4MuOmMk.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... but it's a really sensitive subject in the States... is he a Savior with all those revelations or.... is he a Traitor...? This is a REAL hard debate...

i know. but would like to have some opinions. or at least opinions of the movie/trailer, if one does not want to take any side. I've seen citizenfour and the subject matter is intruiging. I can see why some see him as traitor, but at the same time he did tell us all what is going on...and it's not like he did it for the money, or grudge ... he did what he felf was right ... IMO it's not black and white.

should Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein keep what they found out to them selves ?