Attachments

• 81Xi3I0GLwL._SL1500_.jpg
    81Xi3I0GLwL._SL1500_.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 3,163
  • 91KT4dw-4uL._SL1500_.jpg
    91KT4dw-4uL._SL1500_.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 1,234
Last edited:
I believe that is a slipbox not a slipcover.

However, I have to say that is one hell of a digipak set.

That's true. I rarely distinguish between the two. Hence why I didn't think about it when mentioning that release.

That being said, we don't know if this is a slipcover, slipbox, gatefold or digipak yet.

There are no indications that it'll be a digipak/slipbox. All we know is that it's a gatefold slip, and based on virtually every previous gatefold slip, it will be a slipcover. The spine is consistent with a regular slipcover as well. I would be surprised if it's a gatefold slipbox/digipak. It would be thicker and we would more likely see the discs housed in digipak trays.

That disc art is mighty fine. Cover artwork is great too, but a bit spoilery in my opinion. Definitely gonna pick this up because of how much I love the movie and it'll be nice to have English-friendly special features. Speaking of, I wish Korean (and Japanese) editions with English subs for the feature would have subs for the special features too.

Also, just to weigh in on the big running theme of the thread. We'd all love this to be a digipack, but that mockup is what they use for a gatefold slip. You can tell from the fold that it's not on either side of the spine and on just one. You can see this best in the open pic where the open flap is just on the edge. If it's for digipack, what happened to the spine and where are the trays or sleeves? Anyway, fingers crossed it's a digipack, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: lolwut and hvowell