[SOLD PLEASE REMOVE THREAD] The Neon Demon (SteelArchive Exclusive K 04) Steelbook [115/167]

Sold for 250.00 USD
Best Offer Accepted
Yes
Price
Edition Type
Full Slip
Retailer
Other
Item Condition
Like New
Hello all!

I was really hoping not to have to let this one go- but the world is ending and I need the money, so hopefully this will go to someone who wants to check this grail off their list! It's been a very beautiful edition and an eye-catcher for many years- but unfortunately the time has come to let go of this one.

I've had this since it's original release-and while it's open, it's been kept in a plastic case to keep it from being exposed to the elements of the Bluray shelf! It's very, very mint because I am very OCD about the condition that I keep my steelbooks in: no scratches in the gloss on the steelbook nor are there any signs of wear or scuff on the outer slip. The numbering card has yet to be removed from the J-card backing and I do not believe I ever opened up the art card sets in the steelbook.

The final price does not include shipping- which I will estimate via the USPS website for wherever this needs to be going.

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below!

Attachments

bobzilla

Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
Is the title on the spine off-center or is it just the way it looks in the photo? Thanks. Bob

Sold for 250.00 USD