[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, we could all, you know, just wait and see what happens, since we have no control over any of it. :)

Except the fanbase have some control over it evidently if they're being forced to change plans due to negative feedback and poor box offices takings

That whole statement is so vague if that's what they're actually saying. To say rumours are inaccurate isn't saying they're wrong completely, there's probably elements that aren't true but I also bet there are elements that are. The facts are they outright stated they would be making and releasing a new Star Wars film every year going forward from the Force Awakens. Before Last Jedi officially released they were making statements on because how great the movie was that Rian Johnson would be getting his own trilogy and there were plenty of talks of a Boba Fett and Obi Wan Kenobi movie. Last Jedi releases, pretty much hated or that's the general consensus. Solo comes out and flops at the box office by Disney standards especially compared to the previous 3 films then all of a sudden Johnson's trilogy buzz goes away... no confirmation of the next movie after episode IX and lots of inside reports of a reshuffling of power inside Lucasfilm. Where there is smoke there's fire

Don't be falling for the fake news and rumours posted on the internet and especially on Youtube and in blogs
The only official source for lucasfilms plans is from lucasfilms/Disney

ABC news and lucasfilms is owned by Disney
Lucasfilms responded following day after the rumours was posted on the internet
Lucasfilms have multiple star wars story films in development including the rian johnson trilogy

Film development with film studios is over months even years before actual film cameras roll

Don't be falling for the fake news and rumours posted on the internet and especially on Youtube and in blogs
The only official source for lucasfilms plans is from lucasfilms/Disney

ABC news and lucasfilms is owned by Disney
Lucasfilms responded following day after the rumours was posted on the internet
Lucasfilms have multiple star wars story films in development including the rian johnson trilogy

Film development with film studios is over months even years before actual film cameras roll

I cannot believe you'd be so naive to a, believe that and b, try and convince me to believe that.

Leaked rumours about movies and TV series which turned out to be true has been happening for a long time, especially in the age of the internet. Just because it doesn't come directly from the horses mouth doesn't mean that it's inaccurate or false.

I cannot believe you'd be so naive to a, believe that and b, try and convince me to believe that.

Leaked rumours about movies and TV series which turned out to be true has been happening for a long time, especially in the age of the internet. Just because it doesn't come directly from the horses mouth doesn't mean that it's inaccurate or false.
What like all the fake internet news that Star Wars Last Jedi Blu-ray was not selling well :rofl:
Star Wars Last Jedi is number 1 top seller on DVD/Blu-ray in 2018 that's just the USA market and does not include UK and other countries
3,814,220 units sold in USA so far and still selling

How many times has information been leaked about an upcoming film have a certain storyline or character featured which is then further rumoured to have a particular actor playing said character which turns out to be true months after the news leaked. That's just one example of these "fake news and rumours" turning out to be true and it happens all the time.

I don't really have a clue what you're on about when you talk about the last jedi home video sales. It must be nice living in a world wrapped in cotton wool where you don't listen to anything you hear on the Internet unless it comes from your massive billion dollar companies press releases which are obviously gospel. I suppose you believe everything politicians say and what you hear on the news too lol.

@toykuehn concept for me :thumbs:

solo-steel3.md.jpg

Can we just discuss the steelbook instead of writing entire epitaphs on how you did/did not like the movie?

Reactions: Dirk69
How many times has information been leaked about an upcoming film have a certain storyline or character featured which is then further rumoured to have a particular actor playing said character which turns out to be true months after the news leaked. That's just one example of these "fake news and rumours" turning out to be true and it happens all the time.

I don't really have a clue what you're on about when you talk about the last jedi home video sales. It must be nice living in a world wrapped in cotton wool where you don't listen to anything you hear on the Internet unless it comes from your massive billion dollar companies press releases which are obviously gospel. I suppose you believe everything politicians say and what you hear on the news too lol.
I ignore most news on the internet that's based on rumour and speculation it's mostly to sell tabloid newspapers which don't care most times if what they say is true or false and others to get hit's on their websites
Some news yes turns out to be correct but only after fact's have been proven

In work for example I ignore rumours about persons as most times is fake or something that happened which has been exaggerated to a point has no relevance as to what did happen.

Reason I mention last jedi is because there was a group of youtube and website posters spreading false news about the sales of last jedi it was hilarious even when shown the sales figures some responded can't be right as in their minds star wars fans mostly was not purchasing.
A lot of this same group are the ones posting fake news about star wars future films plans.

This is one of those movies I missed out on at the cinema cos of my trips. Looking forward to seeing what Blufans come up with.

Reactions: paulboland
You already know I'm in for this! Lots of cool art available for them to use. :D

Remember the days when you could talk with friends about Star Wars and it wasn't all about how much money a particular movie made and whether everyone in the world agrees with you about it? Those were some good times. :)
That goes for all movies. It really makes me sad that even joe public wants to know weekend box office numbers. Like they have some kind of stake in a film. If I don't own stock, and I am not directly effected by the losses/gains of a motion picture - why would I care?

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Status
Not open for further replies.