[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars? check. :thumbs: blu fans? check. :thumbs: one click? fingers crossed. :dunno: so far down the rabbit hole of the galaxy far, far away... by now, that that's as far as my thinking goes these days! :LOL: :rolleyes:

...but i did enjoy the film. :)
giphy.gif

Some suggestions for the slips:

Nice. Love em

Love it when people think a film is loved all around because it made x amount at the box office. Those people get confused with customers wanting to see a film to see what it’s like vs actually liking the film

I don’t care if it made a billion dollars. Don’t make it a good film. Big block busters will always make that cash whether it’s good or bad. Paul clearly gets lost in that element

I’ve not seen this and he trailers did not do it for me. I’ve heard good and bad things so I’ll judge when this comes through the post. Last Jedi wasn’t the best but I enjoyed elements and still wanted it to complete the collection. Same might go for this when I watch it

Just realised this is the first Star Wars film I didn’t watch at the cinema (minus the origins 3)

Reactions: toykuehn
Guys ^, we need Basil to pester Kevin on the other site (which I believe is in full swing) and Cooey on this site before we get any info :naughty::D

Guys ^, we need Basil to pester Kevin on the other site (which I believe is in full swing) and Cooey on this site before we get any info :naughty::D

kevs off on hols for 4 weeks shortly and nothing is forth coming either with bp payements not due till 10th jan on both sites:thumbs:
i dont think we will see a thing till then and guessing this will be febs groupbuy and it we a dropped beautyshot and go which is a real shame would have thought would have seen a steelshot before christmas but guess there not in the christmas mood.

oh well cant have everything unless cooey can prove theres some christmas spirit about here instead ;):D

basil:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
kevs off on hols for 4 weeks shortly and nothing is forth coming either with bp payements not due till 10th jan on both sites:thumbs:
i dont think we will see a thing till then and guessing this will be febs groupbuy and it we a dropped beautyshot and go which is a real shame would have thought would have seen a steelshot before christmas but guess there not in the christmas mood.

oh well cant have everything unless cooey can prove theres some christmas spirit about here instead ;):D

You can pester better than that Basil! Go on, give it another shot.

Is that all you got? Lol ;)

My invoice for BP on the other site is for 20th Jan FYI. At least that's what mine says

You just got to be patient Basil. Does it matter solo and ant man might be feb/ March? No It don’t

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
You can ask me all you like on here but I’ll probably just ignore :D When there’s new info I’ll post it, quite simple ;)

Just say it one more time please mate, Basil ain’t quite got the hang of it yet :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.