[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard is that for now the merger between Disney and Fox causes delays on all Blufans Disney Releases :(

I think we need to be patient until time comes.

From what I heard is that for now the merger between Disney and Fox causes delays on all Blufans Disney Releases :(

This has been the case since the Black Panther delays

Reactions: Actarus

Thankfully the buyout should be completed next week, so hopefully full steam ahead after that

Reactions: Actarus
Maybe they can release an edition without the terrible cinematography.
Seriously- SOLO was one of the most poorly shot movies of recent memory.

https://www.slashfilm.com/solo-projection-problems/
Not sure whether I agree with the article, but the movie looked better at home than in the cinema to me.
I still need to look it at home, but yeah, I watched it in the theater and it was worthless.
I usually can’t wait to watch it at home again, those milky blacks in our theater.....beh.
No, I’m not going over there to see it in its best quality....I do that at home.

I had no problem with the shot composition but the colour timing/grade was very muddy and really quite ugly imo. I really liked the movie itself though, can't wait to add this to the collection if it ever releases

Movie and visuals weren't a problem at all at home. Awesome film actually!
I agree.
enjoyed Solo and Rogue One more than Episode 7 & 8.

Loved solo and 7, 8 was fun for one go round, but when I went with parents the 2nd time, it wasn’t as good. I think Solo was horribly underrated. I thought it was really fund SW movie. And that’s often lacking in the prequel and sequel trilogies.

From Kevin

All Blufans Disney releases are delayed due to the pending distributor agreement with Disney China and its partner. The ongoing negotiation between big players seems taking forever. There is nothing Blufans can do but keep on waiting. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon enough. We will see a stream of Blufans X Disney X Marvel releases around winter 2019.

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Wow

Genuinely hope it’s not a stream though. Lol especially around Christmas

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Wow

Genuinely hope it’s not a stream though. Lol especially around Christmas
You'd better believe it! Only so many "winter months" and they need to pump out 4, if not more (Solo, Antman 2, Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame).

Reactions: Flloydo
You'd better believe it! Only so many "winter months" and they need to pump out 4, if not more (Solo, Antman 2, Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame).

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about

I wonder if any Disney Disney too so dumbo, aladdin, lion king, Wreck it Ralph 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.