[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This winter will be devastating :hilarious: add also HDzeta Man of Steel and maybe Nova JW3 in that time and many more lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
@Hereticz

Glad I'm done with HDZeta for the most part. Sure there are some exceptions, I'll do sometimes, but I won't bother too much with their boring flat steelbook DC Line. The only set I couldn't resist on was the TDK Trilogy. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Winter is coming!

No seriously, last I read was second quarter. Maybe it changed since then, I don't know.

@Hereticz

Glad I'm done with HDZeta for the most part. Sure there are some exceptions, I'll do sometimes, but I won't bother too much with their boring flat steelbook DC Line. The only set I couldn't resist on was the TDK Trilogy. :)

Well, I have other problem with DC, the movies itselfs :D (is it a correct word?lol), but I must say their sets are amazing, I love pretty much all HDzeta do, they are in one of my top 3 retailers

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Patr0n
This winter will be devastating :hilarious: add also HDzeta Man of Steel
MOS this year?
giphy.gif

@Hereticz

Same. I am done with them and I’ve said it a lot but man of steel is my favourite DC film. Might be my exception.

But I’d want it in 4K and the chances of them selling a 4K slip separate to the one click is extremely f*cking slim which gives me more reason to hate them. So I probably won’t be able to get it

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n
Status
Not open for further replies.